Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing TS4.Exe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing TS4.Exe Empty Missing TS4.Exe

Post by Guest Mon 24 Nov 2014, 23:28

Hello, I'm still having troubling playing the game because of my TS4.exe.
I've tried the rarbg torrent and it's done the same problem, and also does it with this torrent. After I've downloaded the torrent, I check my 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin

And all I find is a .tmp file. I've tried copy and pasting the TS4.exe over into the \game but I end up with this ( trzF533.tmp ) file. I try it again and get another .tmp file of a similar name.

I've tried the Ultimate Fix and it still gives me the exact same problem.

My anti-virus is avast, and I also exited out of Malware Bytes so it was no longer active. I added a file exception to avast in "Global Exclusions" under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\* and it still does the same thing. Any solution?

Back to top Go down

Missing TS4.Exe Empty Re: Missing TS4.Exe

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Nov 2014, 04:31

Pragmatically wrote:Hello, I'm still having troubling playing the game because of my TS4.exe.
I've tried the rarbg torrent and it's done the same problem, and also does it with this torrent. After I've downloaded the torrent, I check my 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin

And all I find is a .tmp file. I've tried copy and pasting the TS4.exe over into the \game but I end up with this ( trzF533.tmp ) file. I try it again and get another .tmp file of a similar name.

I've tried the Ultimate Fix and it still gives me the exact same problem.

My anti-virus is avast, and I also exited out of Malware Bytes so it was no longer active. I added a file exception to avast in "Global Exclusions" under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\* and it still does the same thing. Any solution?

Hello Pragmatically and welcome,

Try de-activating ALL your anti-virus programs completely. This is really important. And then, please download the "Ultimate fix" from here:

http://goo.gl/n1kiU2

Install instructions are included. Then try starting the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top