Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Crash after opening the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crash after opening the game Empty Sims 4 Crash after opening the game

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jan 2017, 19:45

I tried tons of torrents and in all of them the same problem occurs i switched places and tried all of the fixes so please help me Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crash after opening the game Empty Re: Sims 4 Crash after opening the game

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:11

Delete your previous installations of the Sims 4.
Download and install the G4TW versions
1. Base game
2. Get to Work
3. Get Together
4. Dine Out
5. City Living.

and check your PC/laptop for virusses and/or malware due to downloading tons of torrents.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crash after opening the game Empty Re: Sims 4 Crash after opening the game

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 13:48

Tarac wrote:Delete your previous installations of the Sims 4.
Download and install the G4TW versions
1. Base game
2. Get to Work
3. Get Together
4. Dine Out
5. City Living.

and check your PC/laptop for virusses and/or malware due to downloading tons of torrents.
Ok ill try it now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 15:17

Its still not working  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 15:44

And what IS the problem ?
Any error messages ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 17:18

Tarac wrote:And what IS the problem ?
Any error messages ?
Sims 4 Crash after opening the game Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 19:27

I had the same problem. You only have to re-download and install

Base Game
Get To Work
Get Together
City Living

Fixed it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 19:30

Miameow wrote:I had the same problem. You only have to re-download and install

Base Game
Get To Work
Get Together
City Living

Fixed it for me.
did it 3 times already and it still the same problem WhatDidUJustCallMe?
you got origin installed because i think maybe its the problem but im not sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2017, 20:39

There are only 2 reasons for this error:

1. Origin IS open on your machine
2. The crack is not placed correctly or is made inaccessable by your anti-virus program.

Solution for 1.
ALT+CTRL+DEL will open Taskmanager. Check if you see any file with Origin under Processes.
If so, close it.

Solution for 2.
Close your anti-virus program, Unzip the latest download again and copy the folder Game to your installationfolder.
Place your installationfolder (default C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4) under your exclusions in your anti-virus.
Activate Anti-virus.

EDIT
In fact there is a 3rd reason:
Your installationfolder is in a folder Origin or Electronic Arts in Program Files (x86).
Solution: Move, not copy, the folder The Sims 4 directly under Program Files (x86)
Place this folder again under your exclusions in the anti-virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 12:25

Thank you!
ill try it right now but if it wont work i will format my computer because i dont want to empty my hard drives 2tb  Oh my...
so then it will probably work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 17:19

If you format your computer you will loose everything bthat has been installed. I mean everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 18:42

Hello. 
I tried EVERYTHING what you said in your advice. But... My problem still alive.. I tried to reinstall and reloaded the game (For 4 times) and its nothing happened. My origin is absolute close with taskmanager. And when I istall the game I have deactivate antivirus too.I tried move the folder under Program files (x86). and... its nothing happened. For first time when I install the game it worked amazing. After I install Get to work and it was worked still amazing. After I install Get together i had a problem with this. 
Please help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 21:43

You have a 64-bits computer, try starting the game via:
Program Files(x86) - The Sims 4 - Game - Bin - TS4_x86.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 15:08

Solution number 3 is the one , I've done that and now I don't have that error any more Smile 
Thanks to Tarac!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:54

Its working thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Jan 2017, 13:03

paprikovy_chips wrote:Its working thank you Smile

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Glad to hear it's working for you, but next time please open a new topic for your issues, like every other user too. There is a button under ever subforum that says "Open a new topic". It would just be too difficult to follow the discussions if too many different people post in the same thread. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top