Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs? Empty Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 02:42

Hello, I play The Sims 3 and I wanted an expansion pack but don't have the money for it Crying or Very sad . Since I have the Original not cracked Sims 3 will any cracked expansion packs work? If so, can I install more than one? And please, explain in detail, because I don't want to mess up or have any further questions of how to install and make a 4 page thread.  
THANKS!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs? Empty Re: Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 02:50

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Yes, even if you have the original base game, any Expansion Pack you install will work without any problems. And you may install as many as you want. For the instructions, this guide should be clear enough:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Please, read it very carefully, and keep in mind that you need to start from the Step 2 onwards (as you already have the base game installed). If you encounter any issues, post them here and we'll try to help you as best as we can. There's no problem with that. Wink

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs? Empty Re: Sims 3 original no crack and cracked expansion packs?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 22:21

Thanks for the introduction to the forums and fast 8 minute reply. Where do I get cracked expansions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 22:34

TS3 Guy And Questions wrote:Thanks for the introduction to the forums and fast 8 minute reply. Where do I get cracked expansions?

You can find all of our downloads in this website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Keep in mind that all of them are in torrent form and need a client (like uTorrent) to be downloaded. You can find each EP and SP separately, or you may download the Complete Collection that contains all of them (including the base game). After you download them, you can start with the Installation. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Dec 2014, 16:15

Alright so now that i have them downloaded, do I copy and paste them into The Sims 3>Game>Bin? I have read the instructions carefully but do not know how to "install" them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Dec 2014, 16:23

TS3 Guy And Questions wrote:Alright so now that i have them downloaded, do I copy and paste them into The Sims 3>Game>Bin? I have read the instructions carefully but do not know how to "install" them.

Are you talking about the Expansion Packs? If you are, did you download the Complete Collection or the Expansion Packs separately? The Complete Collection has an Installation Guide inside, if I'm not mistaken.

If you got the EPs separately, then what you need to do is extract the RAR file to an empty folder. Then, double click the Autorun inside, and when it asks you for the product code, get one from the Installation Guide inside. The product code is the only thing you need to get from the Installation Guide, ignore the rest of it. Just double click the Autorun and enter the product code. The installation will continue automatically, and when it's done you can continue with the next Expansion Pack. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Dec 2014, 18:00

Alright thanks. I downloaded the complete collection also. I just didn't know how to "install". Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Dec 2014, 20:18

TS3 Guy And Questions wrote:Alright thanks. I downloaded the complete collection also. I just didn't know how to "install". Thanks!

You're very welcome! Smile

We'll leave this topic open for you to post your progress in the installation, or if you get any error. Make sure to let us know after it's done, so we can close the topic if it's working fine. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top