Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help! Empty "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help!

Post by Guest Sun 14 Dec 2014, 13:51

Hi,
Last Night I installed the Sims 4 from your website and it worked perfectly fine! I have a Gateway Laptop and it is currently running on Windows 8. So while I was playing I quit the game and decided to play later. When I tried to play again I cannot open the game from the shortcut or directly from the file because I says "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)". I even downloaded the fix and did every step but there was one issue with the last step. When I try to replace the files, I cannot replace the old ones I can only make copies of the original file. Would that be why I am having trouble?

Help The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

"The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help! Empty Re: "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help!

Post by Guest Sun 14 Dec 2014, 17:52

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

The problem is most likely caused by any security software you have installed. What antivirus do you have? And did you make sure to add the install location to the Exceptions list of this antivirus? You should probably also check if you have other security software enabled (like Windows Defender) that could be messing up with the running on the game. These should be taken into account, too.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

"The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help! Empty Re: "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)" Issue even after Fix! Help!

Post by Guest Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:44

I had this problem too, with (E0). I turned off my file shield in my anti-virus and re-applied the fix and now my game works again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top