Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED] Empty "rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 04:29

So, I downloaded the Ultimate Fix and followed all the steps. Well, I tried to. My antivirus will not exclude the files individually. It would just say "Path Invalid". So I would just try to add the folder with all of the individual files in it. Now, all of that seemed to work. At the last step, when I copied and moved it to the original game folder, there was no pop up screen asking me to copy and replace. So when I tried to play the game, I received the same message, "rld.dll Failed to initialize". I can't figure out what I did wrong or what to try next, but I'm frustrated... I wanna play... Sad Maybe the problem is the fix is a RAR and my game files are not?

P.S. I can't figure out how to turn my antivirus off either... I have Bitdefender.

Please Help!!

Back to top Go down

"rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED] Empty Re: "rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 04:55

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Did you make sure to add the location where you are extracting the RAR to the Exceptions List of your antivirus, too? It's very possible that after extracting the RAR, the antivirus deletes the files from there and copying the folders will be useless.

Also, remember that the folders need to be copied to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. This is the location that should be in the Exceptions List. So, add the location where you are extracting the RAR to the list and then apply the fix again. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

"rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED] Empty Re: "rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 05:07

Oh, Thank you for responding so quickly!

I did add the location file to my exceptions list, but then my antivirus deleted it after the fact... and my computer says I have no (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 file... 

I didn't originally download my game from Games4theworld, I used PirateBay, which is now shut down. Does this have anything to do with my problem?

Also, I did find how to turn off my antivirus. So I downloaded and did the fix again, and this time it did ask me to replace files. But still not fixed. I also turned my Windows Firewall off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 05:17

Shyanneee wrote:Oh, Thank you for responding so quickly!

I did add the location file to my exceptions list, but then my antivirus deleted it after the fact... and my computer says I have no (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 file... 

I didn't originally download my game from Games4theworld, I used PirateBay, which is now shut down. Does this have anything to do with my problem?

Also, I did find how to turn off my antivirus. So I downloaded and did the fix again, and this time it did ask me to replace files. But still not fixed. I also turned my Windows Firewall off...

If your OS is 32 bits, then the install location should be located at Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, without the (x86).

Another thing. What exactly is the error you are getting? Is it E0, E1103 or E1104?

And no, the TPB shutdown has nothing to do with your problem. But the issue could be that you didn't get the G4TW release of TS4. The Ultimate Fix won't work with every release of the game, and is only guaranteed to be compatible with our version. So, are you completely sure you have our version installed? You can also post a screenshot of the folder where the game is installed, and we'll take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 05:35

I have just tried to Attach a File and Host Image, but neither will allow me to upload my screenshot. 

I don't know what error message this is, it does not specify. It says, "Fatal Error". 

The game location is c:Program Files(x86)GMT-MAX.ORG\The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition... I think...

God, I hope I wont have to dowload the entire game again...

EDIT: The error is EO...

Last edited by Shyanneee on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 06:48

Had the same problem ended up just deleting the desktop shortcut and making a new one and it works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:07

simsrus999 wrote:Had the same problem ended up just deleting the desktop shortcut and making a new one and it works

I just tried that, with no luck... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:08

Shyanneee wrote:I have just tried to Attach a File and Host Image, but neither will allow me to upload my screenshot. 

I don't know what error message this is, it does not specify. It says, "Fatal Error". 

The game location is The_Sims_4_DE_All_DLC_RePack_MAXAGENT... I think...

God, I hope I wont have to dowload the entire game again...

EDIT: The error is EO...

I'm not sure if that one (you downloaded) needs Origin opened up before playing, but let's see. You may want to consider re-downloading from Games4TheWorld here, in case our advice doesn't work for your game.
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Back to topic, as for the E0 issue, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

Note that you may also have to re-download (and re-apply) the Ultimate fix too. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:18

My version of the game doesn't need Origin to open. And I have already followed the instructions in that link. All of those files are in my exceptions list... I think I will have to download your version of the game... Sad That seems to be the last option.

Although, I have a different question now. My Internet provider sent me an E-mail concerning my "illegal downloads" and threatened to discontinue my service if it continues. Downloading this new version of the game will lead to that? I'm not sure if this site is as traceable as TPB was...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:25

Shyanneee wrote:My version of the game doesn't need Origin to open. And I have already followed the instructions in that link. All of those files are in my exceptions list... I think I will have to download your version of the game... Sad That seems to be the last option.

Although, I have a different question now. My Internet provider sent me an E-mail concerning my "illegal downloads" and threatened to discontinue my service if it continues. Downloading this new version of the game will lead to that? I'm not sure if this site is as traceable as TPB was...

And you ALSO made sure to actually re-download the Ultimate fix ? Please note that you may even have other security-software on your PC, that needs to be taken care of, like "Windows Defender" or other third-party software which can interfere with cracked game files...in the end, it's mainly up to you, to familiarize yourself with your "security"-software. 

As for the e-mail, I would try contacting the ISP by any other means (phone call ?) to see if that e-mail is for real. If it is, then you can try using a "VPN service", which basically masks your internet activites, so that they are not as easily traceable anymore. Note that most (good) VPN services cost money though.

If that is not possible for you, try asking a friend to download it for you - preferably a friend who has a different ISP than you, though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:25

Well, I'm gonna Download your version and we'll see what happens!

//EDIT

I downloaded the Games4theworld version and everything is going smoothly. "rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED] Icon_smile

I should have done this last night and saved myself all that grief. lol

Thanks so much for all your help!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 Dec 2014, 20:11

Shyanneee wrote:Well, I'm gonna Download your version and we'll see what happens!

//EDIT

I downloaded the Games4theworld version and everything is going smoothly. "rld.dll" error still a problem...? [SOLVED] Icon_smile

I should have done this last night and saved myself all that grief. lol

Thanks so much for all your help!!

Yes, you hinted at that in your other thread, here. Good to hear your issues are solved now. If you have any other question, feel free to open a new thread at any time. Have fun until then though ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top