Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED] Empty Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jul 2012, 23:39

Hi there!

First of all, I want to thank you guys for what you do, it's absolutely awesome and you're awesome for doing it.

Second of all, I have a bit of an issue with my custom content. I have every single Sims 3 expansion and stuff pack downloaded, installed and cracked correctly (and by every single one I mean I have ALL of them, haha). The game works just fine, there are no errors or crashes, I've applied everything as per your instructions flawlessly, etc. HOWEVER - my custom content no longer appears in the game. Now, when I was done applying the latest cracks and updating the game, I installed all the CC in the launcher completely. In the launcher, as far as the game is concerned, the downloaded CC has been installed AND enabled...but for whatever reason still does not appear in the game even though it acts like it does.

What, if anything, can I do to resolve this? To save us both time, yes, I applied the updated version of the all-encompassing crack that's supposed to fix all our issues, haha. Unfortunately, it made no difference to my specific one.

Thanks so much for your time and attention, I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply. Smile

Back to top Go down

Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 22 Jul 2012, 09:41

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words! Very Happy
Unfortunately this is a rather common issue. I suggest starting with this step by step to see if that makes any difference.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content Disappearance [Sims 3].[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:39

Thank you so much! I'll give that a try. Have a great day! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 07:37

Hello,

Please let us know the result!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 18:52

Unfortunately that didn't make a difference, haha, but oh well, sometimes that's the price you pay when you use cracked games, so it's all good. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:25

Hello,

You don't have to settle for it though, try an alternative method.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jul 2012, 04:29

I actually followed that link before on my own and tried CCMagic as well. Still the same story. But it's really okay, I'm not fretting over it, thank you so much for all your help. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 24 Jul 2012, 15:52

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top