Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with placing lots in the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with placing lots in the game Empty Problem with placing lots in the game

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 13:07

Hello. I've found this forum very helpful and i think you guys are doing an exellent job!

I've got a problem that i have seen other people also have issues with. I followed the intructions here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4  so i would be able to download lots and stuff from the gallery. And it was no probeem with that, but when i am going to place a lot from my libary in the game, it does not show up, it just takes mee to build mode..

there is a youtuber called Deligracy (she has the same name in the gallery ) who makes houses, and it was her house i tried to place in the game. i don't know if this is relevant information or not, but i thougt i might write it anyways  Oh my...

Excuse my bad English. it's not my native language.

Back to top Go down

Problem with placing lots in the game Empty Re: Problem with placing lots in the game

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Dec 2014, 21:27

MorrisTheCat wrote:Hello. I've found this forum very helpful and i think you guys are doing an exellent job!

I've got a problem that i have seen other people also have issues with. I followed the intructions here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4  so i would be able to download lots and stuff from the gallery. And it was no probeem with that, but when i am going to place a lot from my libary in the game, it does not show up, it just takes mee to build mode..

there is a youtuber called Deligracy (she has the same name in the gallery ) who makes houses, and it was her house i tried to place in the game. i don't know if this is relevant information or not, but i thougt i might write it anyways  Oh my...

Excuse my bad English. it's not my native language.

Hello MorrisTheCat,

When you place a lot in-game, the game will then take you to build-mode afterwards, so that you can make a few changes to the lot, if you like. If you don't like, you can return to the game by either pressing F1 on your keyboard or clicking the button "return to world map" in the top right corner.

And then your lot is basically "there", in the game. Does that answer your question ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with placing lots in the game Empty Re: Problem with placing lots in the game

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 19:14

its not like that,  its just the same as it was before. The house doesn't show up at all. Either its an epty lot or the "old" house is still there. its wierd. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.. :$:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 31 Dec 2014, 01:58

MorrisTheCat wrote:its not like that,  its just the same as it was before. The house doesn't show up at all. Either its an epty lot or the "old" house is still there. its wierd. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.. :$:

Can you try that with other lots too, or does it happen with all lots ? Other than that, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone else with better knowledge on that issue. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top