Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC lots/sims problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC lots/sims problem Empty CC lots/sims problem

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 12:57

I downloded some custom contents for sims 4.i paste those CC in modes folder of the game installation folder.in C drive my document >The sims 4>modes.but i dnt find those mods when i play the game.CC are not shown in game edit the sim mode.why this happend?

Back to top Go down

CC lots/sims problem Empty Re: CC lots/sims problem

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 20:39

try going to game options I know there is an option that lets you see what you have and enable it. or enable script mod. Just check out the Game Options and see if you can fix what's happening there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 00:02

i enabled script mod.but still custom contents are not working!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:32

CHall10006 wrote:try going to game options I know there is an option that lets you see what you have and enable it. or enable script mod. Just check out the Game Options and see if you can fix what's happening there.

In the common terminology, script mods are not the same as custom content, so (un)ticking that box won't help here.

Saila wrote:i enabled script mod.but still custom contents are not working!

These items you downlaoded, what exactly are they ? Are they new items or re-colored ones ? If they are re-colored versions of existing items, you will need to click on the base item and then look at the color table, where you can find the new fabric or color. Other than that, please look very closely in your game. If you really installed the CC correctly, then they should show up in-game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 20:12

they all are package file.like CheetaraCostume.package
sclub_ts4_hair_n1.package
i download hair,male female cloths from simsresourve and mods the sims.After copy and paste these packages in mod folder contents are not found in game.Also i downloaded a house from (modthe sims) named-Game of Thrones - The Red Keep
but after exteact there were 9files named (0x00000103!0x0cc901bcad0401ba.bpi).now what to do with bpi CC.where to paste these bpi contents?please help me by providing your suggrtion.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jul 2015, 20:40

Saila wrote:they all are package file.like CheetaraCostume.package
sclub_ts4_hair_n1.package
i download hair,male female cloths from simsresourve and mods the sims.After copy and paste these packages in mod folder contents are not found in game.Also i downloaded a house from (modthe sims) named-Game of Thrones - The Red Keep
but after exteact there were 9files named (0x00000103!0x0cc901bcad0401ba.bpi).now what to do with bpi CC.where to paste these bpi contents?please help me by providing your suggrtion.

If you download houses or lots, the files of them belong in a different folder, namely:

My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

About your other stuff...I really can't tell what went wrong, sorry. Please read any descriptions from the source you downloaded the files from. maybe they are incompatible with your current game patch level of Sims 4. I myself can still use custom content like clothes, hair and such, with no problems.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 02:19

I have the same issue. 

It's this one cc hair (Stealthic - Persona Male) I want so badly. But even after removing all custom contents in my Mods folder and leaving that one in there, it still wouldn't show up in-game. It appears on the list of installed "mods" when I start the game but never actually appear in CAS.

On the creator's notes it says:
"Also make sure you are updated to the latest sims version, (which can't be done with pirated games), or it won't show in game."

Does this mean we are out of luck on this cc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 22:30

wheen i start the game its shows u have non-script modes.i click right button.then game start but custom contents dnt show in creat sims mode

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:57

Saila wrote:wheen i start the game its shows u have non-script modes.i click right button.then game start but custom contents dnt show in creat sims mode

Again, please wait until a new Ultimate fix has been released. Then you can test your CC again. Smile  The custom content you have may not work for the patch version of the cracked game (which is still 1.7.65.1020).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jul 2015, 21:04

okey then i will wait for ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

CC lots/sims problem Empty CC lots/sims problem and reward earn cheat

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2015, 17:50

i have downloaded some custom sims from TSR.after coping custom content to drive C -document-the sims 4-to mod folder of the game i cant able to find CC sims in game.please suggest me how i can properly have this CC sims in my sims 4 game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 31 Oct 2015, 17:11

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

CC lots/sims problem Empty CC lots problem and reward earn cheat

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 19:44

i downloaded some CC lots both residential and community lots from TSR.i created tray folder in program file>electronics art>sims 4>tray.but i cant find my custom lots in game open libary option!i also checked install custom contents in open libary.please help.i also saw videos on youtube how to install cc lots.and did accordingly.but my lots dnt show up.plz help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 19:49

i did tried all my cloths hair .shoes are visible but CC sims and lots are not found

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 08 Nov 2015, 20:35

Carlos wrote:3) Briefly about downloaded custom sims and lots...if you haven't downloaded them from the online gallery, you will have to add them manually to your game. Here's how:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

Hi again! Did you read the tutorial above? If you look at item 3, it will have specific instructions for sims and lots, maybe you are trying to install them as all other stuff, which won't work.

//JOINED because there were several topics on the same subject (CC not working). Please, try to stay in the same post when you need help with the same issue. Thanks!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down