Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Different Issues Empty Different Issues

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 02:53

Although EA did many things right, there's a growing list of what's hindering the game. I would probably need several trips to this forum to list them all. Here is what is what I have off the top of my head today. 1) The game isn't generating new sims. As in, I have not seen one child sim around the town besides the kids I had my two adult sims create after a fun night in the sack. I am not able to get the kids to make friends besides with the adults that are friends with my adult sims. That is pretty lame. 2) The female sims have interaction fails with toilets (those poor guys, that's just gross ladies), and sometimes the woohoo interaction fails with beds. 3) They claim that sims are way smarter this time around, but I disagree. It still feels like the same mediocre intelligence that was in the previous games. They keep waking up in the middle of the night because they forgot to go to the bathroom first. I also wish EA would bring back vehicles, but that's not exactly a bug. I suppose the intelligence thing isn't either. Rolling Eyes

Mentality

Back to top Go down

Different Issues Empty Re: Different Issues

Post by Sim Architect Thu 01 Jan 2015, 06:29

Hi! I didn't feel happy with the new game either, and I didn't even try it yet!

I just moved your topic to the chit-chat section, since you're not asking for help on a game problem.

Happy New Year!!

Paty ninja!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 07:44

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these are problems that can only be fixed if EA grew some brains and took care of them themselves. Still, it's a load off my chest. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 01 Jan 2015, 13:21

Sure! You're always welcome to share Smile
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 03:57

really? my kids have tons of kid friends, they don't tend to show up within the neighborhood unless there is a park with a playground, if you travel to the park wait a little while for all the sims to come and you will see a bunch of kids playing on the playground! Also to make it a little more exciting go into the non-playable housholds and use the gene thingy in CAS to make a kid for the household, that way even though there is no story progression they will have kids!! 

And I think cars might come in an expansion pack like sims 2 did!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 05:26

I can't see the point of having Vehicles or Horses as the bit of the world we use isn't really a decent size for them unless someone with some talent builds a larger world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 13 Jan 2015, 16:25

Well, I wish they come with an expansion or update to bring the open world concept to Sims 4, plus a World Editor Tool. Then I might get a bit excited about trying the game...

Anyway, there's a good side of it being the way it is, I didn't have to throw my BlueRiver Project in the trash yet...

Cool
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male