Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Together Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Together Issues Empty Get Together Issues

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 04:09

I've been trying since yesterday to download TS4 Get together, but it's just giving me the origin error everytime I try. The base game works fine, and so does the Get to Work EP, but the minute Get Together is added, I get the error. I disabled my firewalls, added exceptions for the game, made TS4 it's own file in Porgrams (x86), and did everything else suggested, but it's just not working. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Get Together Issues Empty Re: Get Together Issues

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Feb 2016, 04:19

superducky wrote:I've been trying since yesterday to download TS4 Get together, but it's just giving me the origin error everytime I try. The base game works fine, and so does the Get to Work EP, but the minute Get Together is added, I get the error. I disabled my firewalls, added exceptions for the game, made TS4 it's own file in Porgrams (x86), and did everything else suggested, but it's just not working. Any suggestions?

Hello @superducky,

I deleted the other topic that you opened (yesterday); if possible please always open one topic only (per specific issue), and keep all discussions there unless you are told otherwise by a Moderator. Smile

About the issue, it is very complex and there is no easy solution; often there is no solution at all. First of all, disabling anti-virus programs doesn't always work. And if you are running Windows 10, it will only lead to Windows Defender turning itself ON. Meaning that in Windows 10, you also need to configure exclusions in Windows Defender too, and not only in your third-party anti-virus program. In Windows Defender, just add the whole C: drive to the "exclusions. 

You may have read them already, but in case not, please re-read these topics again:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions

After you configured your exclusions, please re-apply the latest game update (the "Get together"-expansion from Games4theworld). Then try the game again and see what happens. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top