Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 fix MAC problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - The Sims 3 fix MAC problem Empty The Sims 3 fix MAC problem

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 15:46

I've been trying to make this work for 4 days now and nothing seems to work out for me...
Firstly I've tried the Sims 3 complete collection but I came out empty handed, although I've followed the instructions carefully. Now I'm trying to make it work by downloading separately the base game and the expansions I want.
So I downloaded the Sims 3 base game and two expansions packs (70s,80s,90s Stuff & Diesel Stuff).
I followed the instructions exactly as they are mentioned in the Sims 3 fix MAC, I've updated the base game using the patch needed, I installed the two expansion packs, I replaced the necessary files and finally I paste the files from the #CRACK file to the Contents/Resources/trangaming/c_Drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/, but when I try to start the game, I get a window with "an unknown error occurred" message. So I'm in an dead end... If someone has any suggestions I would be grateful...
Btw I'm using a Mid 2010 MacBook (2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB).
Thanks in advance!!!!

Back to top Go down

CRACK - The Sims 3 fix MAC problem Empty Re: The Sims 3 fix MAC problem

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 01:07

Hello there,
did you install the expansion in release order? Did you install Diesel stuff and then 70s,80s,90s Stuff? If you installed the other way around (70s and then Diesel), then you will get an error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 22:41

Unfortunately, especially with The Sims 3 expansions and Stuff packs must be installed in the release order...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:55

Hello and thanks for the replies! I'm trying to install the expansions and stuff packages I want by the release order, as you both mentioned. So I installed the base game and then I'm trying to install the High End Loft Stuff (as I don't want the World Adventures), but unfortunately I get a compatibility error message which says that the version of Sims 3 installed is not updatedable and is not compatible with the Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff. So I'm not sure what to do? Do I have to run the manual patch that is mentioned in step #11 of the installation guide in the sims 3 fix mac?

Update!

So I've tried it! I installed the base game, I cracked it with the files from the base game folder, I run the patch to update the base game, I then installed the high end loft stuff and cracked it, I ran the patch again and finally I replaced the 2 files as the instructions said in step #13 and guess what.... Nothing happened!!!! I still get the "Unknown Error Occurred" message!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:47

Try running the update again after installation of everything. And crack again.
It might do the trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 21:17

teajunkie -Unfortunately it didn't, so I give up... I can't find a way to make it work... It's the first time that my mac gave me such a hard time and the first time it made me miss a pc Sad Thanks everyone a lot for your suggestions and tips and btw Happy New Year!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top