Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] Empty Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 16:17

Hello,i have found a torrent for the outdoor retreat on a Chinese forum i downloaded it was almost 700mb and it is just the files from the game pack i think it needs to be cracked it was not showing up in my game here is the link to torrent of the files make sure you translate the forum because it is in chinese

//EDIT

i can not share links yet it wont let me so here just google this netshow sims 4 outdoor retreat and click on 2 link

Back to top Go down

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Jan 2015, 03:20

goodgames1 wrote:Hello,i have found a torrent for the outdoor retreat on a Chinese forum i downloaded it was almost 700mb and it is just the files from the game pack i think it needs to be cracked it was not showing up in my game here is the link to torrent of the files make sure you translate the forum because it is in chinese

//EDIT

i can not share links yet it wont let me so here just google this netshow sims 4 outdoor retreat and click on 2 link

And there is a very good reason you cannot post links yet. Because it's strictly forbidden on this forum, and had you attempted to post a link, it would have resulted in a warning or even ban.

As for your intentions, thank you, but a non-cracked release doesn't really help at present, so I don't really get the purpose of posting this ? At present we don't crack Sims 4; maybe in the future, but even that is unclear. And given that this "release" you described is useless, one can suspect that this may even be a harmful download. 

Download this at your own risk, as we do not assume any responsibility for that.

//EDIT

And to all others (eagerly) reading this:

DO NOT POST OUTSIDE DOWNLOAD LINKS ! DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR EVEN BAN !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 09:00

goodgames1 wrote:Hello,i have found a torrent for the outdoor retreat on a Chinese forum i downloaded it was almost 700mb and it is just the files from the game pack i think it needs to be cracked it was not showing up in my game here is the link to torrent of the files make sure you translate the forum because it is in chinese

//EDIT

It works, you have to copy your sims 4 folder to your origin games folder, then copy the outdoor retreat folder to the same location, make sure you are logged into origin and start the game from the sims 4 exe in the origin games folder.  I downloaded the same torrent and it works for me.
Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] K3khmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:16

Hi could you please give me a more detailed explanation please it would mean the world to me i really want to make this work!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 16:50

Hi please detail instructions or make a tutorial , because We all want it so bad!!!!I'm new here.:$:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Jan 2015, 16:55

C'mon people...

Jadeskyee wrote:It works, you have to copy your sims 4 folder to your origin games folder, then copy the outdoor retreat folder to the same location, make sure you are logged into origin and start the game from the sims 4 exe in the origin games folder.  I downloaded the same torrent and it works for me.

To not raise false hopes, you should also mention that you actually redeemed the code for that in Origin. At least that's what you said in another thread. Smile  Hence that thing you downloaded most likely only works if you have a legit base game, and a legit serial number for that Outdoor retreat too.

Normally, I should close that thread actually, but OK, let's see how this unfolds. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 16:57

Common, we just hoping!!!!!!!Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:00

Where is your game currently installed?  Do you have origin installed, you need it for this to work.  
Copy your entire sims 4 folder from its original installation location to your origin games folder.  

Copy from here   C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Paste it here       C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4

After you copy your sims 4 folder, add the folders (_Installer and GP01 from the outdoor retreat folder) to your sims 4 folder.  After you  copy all your files, log into origin and start the game from the sims 4 exe in the origin games folder  C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin
You have to be logged in with origin and start the game from the origin games location or you will get a data missing error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:02

My game is from games4theworld

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:05

LTgamer wrote:Common, we just hoping!!!!!!!Sad

Sure you can hope, it's fine with me. But in my "position" I have to be that realistic and say that in 99.9%, this won't work for pirated Sims 4 base games.

But if it did work, that would be indeed a revolution, so feel free to try Jadeskyee's suggestion. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:06

I am pasted all as you said, tried to run from origin games folder. Is it have some matter , my game ir cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:08

Carlos wrote:C'mon people...

Jadeskyee wrote:It works, you have to copy your sims 4 folder to your origin games folder, then copy the outdoor retreat folder to the same location, make sure you are logged into origin and start the game from the sims 4 exe in the origin games folder.  I downloaded the same torrent and it works for me.

To not raise false hopes, you should also mention that you actually redeemed the code for that in Origin. At least that's what you said in another thread. Smile  Hence that thing you downloaded most likely only works if you have a legit base game, and a legit serial number for that Outdoor retreat too.

Normally, I should close that thread actually, but OK, let's see how this unfolds. 
I don't have a legit base game, I have the base game from here.  You might be right, yes I did redeem the code maybe that is why its working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:11

I was installed it in mods it was showed the world and items but I couldn't get access it just says it's locked and price 0.00 .

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:12

Jadeskyee wrote:I don't have a legit base game, I have the base game from here.  You might be right, yes I did redeem the code maybe that is why its working.

Wow, OK, I'm sorry for that then. I must have misunderstood something in your other post.  Shocked  But now I'm really curious if that works on G4TW's base game (without redeeming a code on Origin for the Outdoor Retreat)...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:16

It was showing the items but it was locked as carrers reward and didn't showed the cas items, but when I was used a commands to unlock locked content it just won't unlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:20

Carlos wrote:
Jadeskyee wrote:I don't have a legit base game, I have the base game from here.  You might be right, yes I did redeem the code maybe that is why its working.

Wow, OK, I'm sorry for that then. I must have misunderstood something in your other post.  Shocked  But now I'm really curious if that works on G4TW's base game (without redeeming a code on Origin for the Outdoor Retreat)...
That's ok no need to be sorry.  You might be right that it works for me because I redeemed the code but I'm not sure.  When I copied the files to my original location which was in my electronics arts folder it did not work but when I moved everything to my origin games folder it did work, if I start the game from the exe in my electronics arts folder i get the data missing error but when I start it from my origin games folder it works but I have to be logged in, if im not I get the data missing error. I'm sorry about this, I thought it might work for everyone.

Last edited by Jadeskyee on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:22

Do you cracking games yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:23

how is it that we crack this? we have the game files what else do we need to do to make it work there has to be something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:25

Im just asking!! Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:25

LTgamer wrote:Do you cracking games yourself?

We used to do that for The Sims 3 (the "Ultimate fix" for The Sims 3 is an original creation by G4TW !). But it's unclear if we can do that for Sims 4 too, sorry. I think we all will have to wait (except Jadeskyee Very Happy ).

//EDIT

goodgames1 wrote:how is it that we crack this? we have the game files what else do we need to do to make it work there has to be something?

Well, you "only" need to modify the game heavily, so that it doesn't require Origin. Sounds easy, right ?

Last edited by Carlos on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:27; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:27

who else has tried what jadeskyee did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:27

No I don't have any idea how to crack games, I think Carlos might be right, it might have worked for me because I redeemed the code, if that is the case I am very sorry for this.

//EDIT

I am confused though, I got the files from that chinese site, it was a torrent, I never downloaded the game from origin, i don't even have access to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:30

But how do you reedemed it? I was thought it needs original game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:32

when i pasted some of the files from the torrent into my origin games folder granite falls came up i clicked on alot loaded it then it crashed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:32

I bought the outdoor retreat from gamersgate and then redeemeed it on origin.  I have the base game from here so I contacted tech support and they told me I need the base game installed in order to download outdoor retreat, since I have a pirated version there was nothing i could do about outdoor retreat.  I found the torrent on a chinese site and used the files from the torrent.  What Carlos said makes alot of sense but if that was the case then i should have had access to outdoor retreat when I moved my folder to my origin games folder and I didn't, it only worked when I copied the torrent files over.

Last edited by Jadeskyee on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top