Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] - Page 12 Empty Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 16:17

First topic message reminder :

Hello,i have found a torrent for the outdoor retreat on a Chinese forum i downloaded it was almost 700mb and it is just the files from the game pack i think it needs to be cracked it was not showing up in my game here is the link to torrent of the files make sure you translate the forum because it is in chinese

//EDIT

i can not share links yet it wont let me so here just google this netshow sims 4 outdoor retreat and click on 2 link

Back to top Go down

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] - Page 12 Empty Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 21:52

Anators wrote:I did everything like the tutorial but when I run the sims 4 i have a message that says ''Origin is not running...'' 

And when I open origin and start the sims 4 it works but I don't have the outdoor retreat .. Pleaaaase help i tried 3 trimes ! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Have you original game? Maybe you update game.

Back to top Go down

Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED] - Page 12 Empty Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 22:28

Yes I have the legit game base but I uninstalled The Sims 4 original for the outdoor retreat crack and i tried with a crack version. Maybe I have to uninstall origin too ? Sorry for my bad English...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 22:30

Anators wrote:Yes I have the legit game base but I uninstalled The Sims 4 original for the outdoor retreat crack and i tried with a crack version. Maybe I have to uninstall origin too ? Sorry for my bad English...
Did you install cracked game with update 1.3.32...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 22:56

I downloaded the sims 4 deluxe édition and I do the uptade v1.3.32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 23:00

Have you apply crack for this update?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 23:27

Yes the uptade it's crack (I dont really understand your question).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 23:54

Have you download game and update or you download updated game?
If you updated game you must apply crack. If you want crack & fix:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

If it won`t work you can try to uninstall origin, but I have installed origin and i don`t have any problem.

-EDIT-
I will check this problem with crack from other publisher and I reply in next 8 hour.

-EDIT2-
Other crack have modified something in RELOADED version and don't work, because they have other code. You must download crack from our forum (up in this post or original RELOADED crack. If this won't work, try to delete all registry from sims 4 and uninstall origin, clear registry too.

Last edited by misiekmi on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 08:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT 2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 09:21

===================================================================================

I just noticed that Origin Client Software had a update yesterday!
Before this update i could go online and use the Outdoor Retreat crack just fine!

However now, After this update by Origin......it seems like the Outdoor Retreat map, 
In the map menu is gone or disabled while Origin is open!  I think Origin found out! 
And with the update they released...It now prevents us to use the 
cracked Outdoor Retreat online with OriginWhy God.

Good News.....Even though we lost the online feature for the Outdoor Retreat crack.
The Gallery still works & the Outdoor Retreat game pack still works, Only with Origin not open! What a Face

===================================================================================

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:19

misiekmi wrote:Have you download game and update or you download updated game?
If you updated game you must apply crack. If you want crack & fix:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

If it won`t work you can try to uninstall origin, but I have installed origin and i don`t have any problem.

-EDIT-
I will check this problem with crack from other publisher and I reply in next 8 hour.

-EDIT2-
Other crack have modified something in RELOADED version and don't work, because they have other code. You must download crack from our forum (up in this post or original RELOADED crack. If this won't work, try to delete all registry from sims 4 and uninstall origin, clear registry too.
I downloaded The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition SKIDROWCRACK and The Sims 4 update 10 RELOADED. I don't know why it does not work ! I'll tried to uninstall origin, it does not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Jan 2015, 13:14

SittinPerty wrote:===================================================================================

I just noticed that Origin Client Software had a update yesterday!
Before this update i could go online and use the Outdoor Retreat crack just fine!

However now, After this update by Origin......it seems like the Outdoor Retreat map, 
In the map menu is gone or disabled while Origin is open!  I think Origin found out! 
And with the update they released...It now prevents us to use the 
cracked Outdoor Retreat online with OriginWhy God.

Good News.....Even though we lost the online feature for the Outdoor Retreat crack.
The Gallery still works & the Outdoor Retreat game pack still works, Only with Origin not open! What a Face

Have you tried going into "Offline mode" in Origin ? That way, the DLC should show up. I think the only instance where you really need to "go online" with Origin is when you want to use the Gallery. But after using it, go "offline" again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 15:00

I did it, too but. my game version is 1.3.33.1010.
Is. anybody check up that updateㅠㅠ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 17:00

cherrysky wrote:I did it, too but. my game version is 1.3.33.1010.
Is. anybody check up that updateㅠㅠ??
We don't have crack to this version and sims 4 outdoor retreat won't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Jan 2015, 20:50

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you all know that we'll be updating the Ultimate Fix in about 30 minutes.
It will have the Outdoor Retreat DLC and the Holiday Celebration Pack included. Smile

P.S. There may be some problems connecting to the Gallery after applying the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, using SeoY's workaround. He'll keep you guys updated about that here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4 (Will be updated very soon Smile )
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 07:44

ㅠㅠthen,do you know how to downgrade to 1.3.32.1010?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Jan 2015, 08:41

This thread has become obsolete, actually. The new Ultimate fix here already has those DLC. Since I don't see much reason to keep this open, I will allow myself to close it now. Smile 

cherrysky wrote:ㅠㅠthen,do you know how to downgrade to 1.3.32.1010?

Feel free to open a new thread, in this section here; we will then try and help you with your issue(s):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:31

cherrysky wrote:ㅠㅠthen,do you know how to downgrade to 1.3.32.1010?
Lol, there's no way to "downgrade", because that is currently the latest game version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top