Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 + expansions work but what if I install more ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Sims 3 + expansions work but what if I install more ? Empty Sims 3 + expansions work but what if I install more ?

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jan 2015, 17:08

Hello !

I installed The Sims 3 and a few other expansions and I installed the crack just like you said to do (by the way, thank you team for everything you do!). Everything works perfectly well, but I was wondering what I should do if I wanted to install another expansion ? Should I install it "normally" and then re-apply the base game crack in the base game folder (if that makes sense) ? Is it going to work ?

Thanks a lot !  Smile

Back to top Go down

silent install - Sims 3 + expansions work but what if I install more ? Empty Re: Sims 3 + expansions work but what if I install more ?

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 00:06

Hi there, @oedeme, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Take a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you want to install more Expansion Packs, simply follow the Steps 3-5 once again. If you want to be completely sure, you may re-apply the Manual Patch (Step 2), but it's not always necessary. Just apply the Ultimate Fix following the instructions after installing the Expansion Packs you want and you should be good to go.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top