Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED] Empty Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 21:02

Hi,
I had asked yesterday about how to make Sims 3 (just base game and Ambitions expansion) work and was told that I needed to download the expansions Late Night and also Outdoor living in order to make the game work for me. I had noticed that both Late Night and also Outdoor living came out AFTER Ambitions, so why is it necessary to have these expansions? I should add that I am downloading both expansions as we speak, I just wanted to know why I needed both them when all I wanted was Ambitions. Smile Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 15 Mar 2011, 21:21

Hello,

Well, I don't really know what to say. I currently don't have an exact reason, except that Ambitions (an any other expansion) just doesn't work without those expansions. (You'll get a "Launcher is not working..." error or other strange errors)
When a new expansion comes out, usually the others won't be working any more, without the newest expansion.

We'll keep updating the information about what you do / don't need, so please keep an eye on our Forum.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Why is it necessary to have The Sims Late Night and Outdoor living expansions for Sims 3 to work? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 21:25

Ok, well thank you for the information. lol, dont mean to be a pain in the rear, I'm just a curious girl, thats all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 17 Mar 2011, 21:25

BuffyTVS22 wrote:Ok, well thank you for the information. lol, dont mean to be a pain in the rear, I'm just a curious girl, thats all Smile
Hello,

Nothing wrong with that. Feel free to ask anything you'd like to know something about.

For now, problem solved, topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top