Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that? Empty Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:37

I followed the: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix. ^
If anybody else has done it, how do I install ANOTHER expansion after already cracking all those?

Back to top Go down

Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that? Empty Re: Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 30 Mar 2012, 12:12

Hello,

That should be no problem at all, simply install the expansion(s) you want, and if you get an error during start up, reapply step 13 in the fix's installation guide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that? Empty Re: Got the Sims 3 + Expansions to work, how do I install another expansion after that?

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:39

Hi Smile I had a question, I've installed and cracked this expansions/addons sims3 latenight, showtime, world adventures, outdoor living stuff,high end loft stuff, master suite stuff, fast lane stuff and ambitions. The game worked properly but now If I want to install two other expansions(Generations+town life stuff) Should I just 1) Install the 2expansions and then 2)copy TS3W and TSLHOST.dll from this folder "Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations" TO The base game directory?
oh & If I have an error message I reapply step13?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:01

Hello,

There's no need to copy TS3W and TSLHOST.dll from Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations, just the ones from the #crack folder will do, but not until after you install the expansions and it's only needed if you get a no disc or unofficial game modification error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:20

Ok That's clear now Very Happy Thank you ! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 01 Apr 2012, 00:25

Hello,

What about the topic starter, is your problem solved?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top