Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED] Empty Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 13:39

I download the latest  ultimate fix and did as instructed but I can't find them anywhere in the game. I uninstall my game and installed everything again but na da. It's not showing in my game. please help.

Back to top Go down

Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 13:47

Hi there, @shrclma, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Did you make sure to have Origin completely closed before starting the game? Check in the System Tray too, so that it's not running. See if the content appears then.

You should also check that you have the install location (normally Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) added in the Exceptions List of your antivirus.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 14:22

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @shrclma, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Did you make sure to have Origin completely closed before starting the game? Check in the System Tray too, so that it's not running. See if the content appears then.

You should also check that you have the install location (normally Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) added in the Exceptions List of your antivirus.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

i tried logging out on my origin after that I can't start my sims 4. it says unable to start. initialization error at start up. my sims 4 won't work offline and it always start the origin when I click it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:40

Hello,

Does your The Sims 4 base game happen to be an original Origin copy?
If so, please log in and then put Origin in Offline Mode. Then test the game again and let us know the result. Good luck!

P.S. If you applied the game's crack/Ultimate Fix correctly, the game shouldn't open Origin at all. Note that the Ultimate Fix files have to go into this folder instead, if you have an Origin base game: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\ !
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 20:54

I am having the same issue.  I have uninstalled everything twice and reinstalled along with applying The Ultimate Fix.  The content is still not showing up.  Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 21:08

Hi Sorry for interrupting but,
The Holiday Update is missing, The Sweaters and the Things. 
I tried reparing it and Replace the Sims 4 Latest fix. But nothing Happens. 
Please Fix this Smile

Edit:
I don't check the latest update, I have the January 15 fix, But there is January 28 fix with Holiday and Outdoor Retreat. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Jan 2015, 21:25

If you guys are having issues with the "unable to start" error or issues with missing content...you all need to make sure to actually configure your anti-virus programs correctly. That means: add the install location of the game to the exclusions. ALSO add the download location for your torrent and internet browser downloads to these "exclusions" too.

Then you re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix. If you really did everything correctly, all the stuff should show up.

As for myself, everything works flawlessly, and it should for you all, too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 22:32

I have updated my game using the latest Ultimate Fix and my Outdoor Retreat isn't working but my Holiday Celebration Pack is.

Anyone else with this problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 22:43

Carlos, I am going to double check the exclusions.  When you say the internet browser downloads, you are referring to CC we have downloaded?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 23:12

Admin wrote:Hello,

Does your The Sims 4 base game happen to be an original Origin copy?
If so, please log in and then put Origin in Offline Mode. Then test the game again and let us know the result. Good luck!

P.S. If you applied the game's crack/Ultimate Fix correctly, the game shouldn't open Origin at all. Note that the Ultimate Fix files have to go into this folder instead, if you have an Origin base game: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\ !

nope. it's the base game from here here. i tried it already with offline mode but still the same. 
It's fine now. I uninstall everything again and install it back. It's working now. thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 02:55

I tried again, it came up, and now its gone.  I have no idea what happened.  So, for the past 3 hours I've been uninstalling and reinstalling but no results.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:15

MonicaRenee wrote:Carlos, I am going to double check the exclusions.  When you say the internet browser downloads, you are referring to CC we have downloaded?

Basically, you should check where the stuff that you download in your internet browsers is saved. Normally, you should actually be able to see the folder where your downlaoded stuff is (judging by the content, of your stuff). If you cannot tell for sure where the stuff gets saved, open the settings in Chrome, click on "show advanced settings", and then scroll down under "Downloads". Look under "Download location" - and that is where your stuff gets saved by Chrome.

It is really important that you really add these download locations to the exclusions too. And in case you download your stuff to a USB flashdrive or similar things: you must add the whole drive to the exclusions then !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 18:16

I will definitely keep that in mind.

I was able to get it to work.  Not sure what I was doing wrong when I was uninstalling and reinstalling.  Maybe there were some files left behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Jan 2015, 18:20

MonicaRenee wrote:I will definitely keep that in mind.

I was able to get it to work.  Not sure what I was doing wrong when I was uninstalling and reinstalling.  Maybe there were some files left behind.

Good to hear that ! Since the original poster also confirmed the problem as solved, I will close the thread now. Feel free to open new threads at any time, in case you need more help with anything. Have fun, all !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top