Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED] Empty Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:08

Is there anyway I can get both the outdoor retreat gp01 and holiday celebration fp01 for the latest version of the game?

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:14

cindyk wrote:Is there anyway I can get both the outdoor retreat gp01 and holiday celebration fp01 for the latest version of the game?

Hello,

You need to install "Get to Work", before installing "Get together" (as stated in the included instructions). In Get to Work, you can find the DLC that you are 'missing'. Get it here:

https://games4theworld.org/downloads

Please make sure that after you install/apply the files from Get to Work, that you also re-apply the files from Get together once again ! Good luck.  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Outdoor retreat and holiday celebration is not included in the new ultimate fix 1.13.104.1010. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:21

I do have the get to work installed. I also had fpo1 and gp01 included from the previous ultimate fix so when i transfer the files from the new ultimate fix, which doesnt include gp01 and fp01 folder it doesnt show up in the game. Do I have to delete those folders?Also i do have the folder saved in the program files(x86)/the sims 4.Thanks for replying. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:29

cindyk wrote:I do have the get to work installed. I also had fpo1 and gp01 included from the previous ultimate fix so when i transfer the files from the new ultimate fix, which doesnt include gp01 and fp01 folder it doesnt show up in the game. Do I have to delete those folders?Also i do have the folder saved in the program files(x86)/the sims 4.Thanks for replying. Smile

Please don't use this "new" Ultimate fix. It's recommended for most people that they install Get to Work, then Get together. And don't "delete" anything from the expansion folders either. Smile

If you install/apply the stuff correctly, you will have all DLC, but I don't know why for some people stuff doesn't show up. It shows up for me, and I spoke to the Admin yesterday about this. However, the stuff shows up for him too.

If you feel too confused, take a deep breath, and start afresh: re-install the base game, followed by "Get to Work", then "Get together". And nothing else. Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:38

cindyk wrote:ok thank you. Smile

Take your time again. But (I hope) it will be working for you too, if correctly done.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 00:14

I did everything over but I can't vacation or even see granite falls and I do not see the new town included for get together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 01:11

I finally got it to work. I used the sims 4 get to work along with the dlc's from the first ultimate fix when it was meant to be a temporary fix and then added get together and now everything shows up as it should. So just incase anyone else get's the issue as me as in not being able to travel to granite falls, vacation using the phone or seeing the new world show up try using the the temporary fix for get to work along with the stuff packs it was created by carlos at first i believed i may be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 16 Dec 2015, 19:33

cindyk wrote:I finally got it to work. I used the sims 4 get to work along with the dlc's from the first ultimate fix when it was meant to be a temporary fix and then added get together and now everything shows up as it should. So just incase anyone else get's the issue as me as in not being able to travel to granite falls, vacation using the phone or seeing the new world show up try using the the temporary fix for get to work along with the stuff packs it was created by carlos at first i believed i may be wrong.

Sorry for the late reply, but that's an interesting fix. Thanks for letting us know about this. Smile  In the meantime, I posted this here, which may be able to help addressing issues like yours:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21802-the-sims-4-get-together-out-now-download-link#146805

Anyhow, good to hear you got the game working. Feel free to get in touch with us again anytime you need more help, or even want to chat. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top