Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor retreat missing but Holiday Pack installed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor retreat missing but Holiday Pack installed Empty Outdoor retreat missing but Holiday Pack installed

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 04:12

I installed the latest fix, and the Holiday pack installed into my game just fine, but the Outdoor Retreat is missing. I turned Origin offline, and my game is set to offline. However, when I close Origin completely, from the system tray and all, I get an initialization error when I try to start the game. I downloaded The Sims 4 from Games for the World and all the previous fixes worked fine. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat missing but Holiday Pack installed Empty Re: Outdoor retreat missing but Holiday Pack installed

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 04:26

Hi there, @kaitso123, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

For the DLC to correctly show up, you need to have Origin completely closed in the background. Just setting it to Offline Mode won't work. Now, about the error you are getting, please take a look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-fix-2

See if any of those suggestions help at all. Also, posting the complete error message you receive would help us a lot. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top