Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No DLC installed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No DLC installed Empty No DLC installed

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 02:01

Hi. I installed the latest Ultimate Fix, but I can't see the Outdoor Retreat and Holiday pack DLCs in-game.... As I've seen, there is more people with the same problem.

I have followed the instructions, just like the previous fixes, and:
- Origin is closed
- I don't use any antivirus

The game starts and runs correctly, the only problem is that I can't see the dlcs content anywhere Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

No DLC installed Empty Re: No DLC installed

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 02:10

Hi there, @Tulielle! Very Happy

Did you also check the System Tray for Origin, to see if it's running? Even if there aren't any Origin windows open, it may still be running in the background.

And are you completely sure that you don't have any antivirus? It's possible that Windows Defender is active on your computer, without you knowing it. Take a look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-fix-updated-on-3-2-2015

It shows steps on how to configure or disable Windows Defender, so that it doesn't mess up with the Ultimate Fix. Taking another look on your computer wouldn't hurt, as some antivirus come pre-installed and may be causing problems.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 15:12

Problem solved! I should've tried before posting here :$: 
I fixed it making a backup of my mods folder, take it out from there and start the game. The dlcs appeared, so I saved game and closed it. Then put back the mods folder again. Start the game and the dlcs are still there.

I hope this helps other people with the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Feb 2015, 16:22

Tulielle wrote:Problem solved! I should've tried before posting here :$: 
I fixed it making a backup of my mods folder, take it out from there and start the game. The dlcs appeared, so I saved game and closed it. Then put back the mods folder again. Start the game and the dlcs are still there.

I hope this helps other people with the problem.

Would you mind telling us what mods or custom content you have in your "Mods"-folder ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 19:06

Carlos wrote:
Would you mind telling us what mods or custom content you have in your "Mods"-folder ? Smile  

I will try Very Happy

- Game Mods:
Spoiler:

- Custom Content:
Spoiler:

And this one, can't remember what it is or where I got it:
SClubskinupdate.package

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Feb 2015, 02:36

Tulielle wrote:
Carlos wrote:

I will try Very Happy

- Game Mods:
Spoiler:

- Custom Content:
Spoiler:

And this one, can't remember what it is or where I got it:
SClubskinupdate.package

Thank you for sharing all this information with us ! Smile  When I get to it next time, I will look into this more deeply. It may be that this error can also be caused by custom content or mods.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top