Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.  Empty Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:41

Sims will not change to custom club outfit. Only a few. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.  Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:08

ILvSims wrote:Sims will not change to custom club outfit. Only a few. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?

Hello again,

The issue is rumoured to be due to custom content. If your sim is wearing any kind of custom content on his or her current outfit (makeup, hair, clothing, shoes, etc.), then the sim may not change into the club outfit. The key seems to be not using those CC, for the moment...

I don't have the issue myself, though I don't use custom content either. Good luck though !  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.  Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Together: Some Sims will not change to custom Club outfit.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 21:40

Thanks! I'll just wait it out to see if it ever gets fixed!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 09 Jan 2016, 23:48

ILvSims wrote:Thanks! I'll just wait it out to see if it ever gets fixed!

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you... WhatDidUJustCallMe?  But yes, the game seems to become glitchier and glitchier each time a new update is released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top