Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work Dont show in game??? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work Dont show in game??? [SOLVED] Empty Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work Dont show in game??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 12:27

I couldn't figure out if this was a in-game problem or a download problem, I consider it both. I recently installed the GTW update for your version of The Sims 4, But just about 3 items from GTW appeared in my game.  No  It might be my custom content, but I'm not sure. Meanwhile, I missed the Outdoor retreat update. Oops!!! I don't quite know how to get that back, I put the Delta dlcs where the previous ones were. I know my topic mentions ALOT of problems and I most likely should make a new post, but I might as well say it in one breath?  I'm new here. And by the way, no I don't have origin running. Not even in the tray.

Update: Well, Its not my cc Very Happy   And I fixed the Outdoor Retreat problem, You must put the GP01 and  FP01 In C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. NOT INSIDE of one of the folders in The Sims 4. I copied the GP01 and FP01 from a folder called "Delta" and pasted it in the required location. as for GTW, I'm still having trouble. I will continue to fiddle around with it, might have something to do with the fix.

UPDATE:
I fixed it!! It was the same problem with outdoor retreat, But I had to download it seperately from your download site/ It wasn't part of the fix for me  Facepalm

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Smile 

- Carlos

Last edited by Carlos on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:00; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work Dont show in game??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work Dont show in game??? [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:28

What he said.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4