Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about sims 4 Empty Question about sims 4

Post by Guest Mon 09 Feb 2015, 22:58

So I wanted to know if its okay to use crack and bought game with the sims 4 or no and with the crack sims 4 do i need origin And also were can i download outdoor dlc i cant find it any were or it hasn't been crack yet

Back to top Go down

Question about sims 4 Empty Re: Question about sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 02:56

Hi there, @tika Mixemup! Smile

Some users have reported that applying the Ultimate Fix to the legit game works just fine. And it will remove the need of Origin. The Outdoor Retreat and Holiday Celebration Pack are both included also in the Ultimate Fix. You can get it from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

So, you can try it out and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 02:57

thank you so much Very Happy

//EDIT

how do you apply the fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:01

tika Mixemup wrote:thank you so much Very Happy

//EDIT

how do you apply the fix?

There's an Installation Guide inside, so please follow it very carefully. If you have any questions regarding any of the steps inside, please let us know. The part about configuring your antivirus' Exception List is very important, make sure that you don't skip it. Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:40

says i need update it SadQuestion about sims 4 Captur10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:41

tika Mixemup wrote:says i need update it SadQuestion about sims 4 Captur10

Did you have your game updated to the latest version? The one with the Valentine clothes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:43

No i saw that but when i click update game it says  all ready update but i still didn't see any Valentine clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:48

tika Mixemup wrote:No i saw that but when i click update game it says  all ready update but i still didn't see any Valentine clothes

That problem may be caused by the fact that you are using an up to date legit game, and the Ultimate Fix isn't on that version yet. So, it's very probable that in order to use the G4TW version of the game, you'll have to uninstall the game you have right now and replace it with the one from here. Sorry about that. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:50

ah can u give me the link to download the one from here ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 03:58

tika Mixemup wrote:ah can u give me the link to download the one from here ?

Sure thing! Very Happy
You can get it from here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

If you want to keep the Saves of The Sims 4 you have right now, you should backup the 'saves' folder that is inside Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. If you also have Screenshots that you want to keep, or some Mods, or content that you downloaded from the Gallery, then you should backup the Screenshots/Mods/Tray folder, respectively. Just copy them and paste them elsewhere.

After that, you will need to uninstall the game from Origin. If you want to be completely sure, you should use a tool like Your Uninstaller! Pro (that you can also find in the link above) to uninstall it. Make sure you've backed up the folders in Documents that you want to keep before doing that. Then, open the program, look for The Sims 4, and click the uninstall button. Choose the 'Super Mode' when prompted.

After that's done, restart your PC, and install the game from here. Please, let us know how it goes, or if you encounter any problems. We'll always be glad to help. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 04:08

@Seoy thank you so much for your help

//EDIT

its not wanting to work origin still pops up and outdoor doesn't show up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 13:12

tika Mixemup wrote:@Seoy thank you so much for your help

//EDIT

When you say that "Origin still pops up", it's that you are getting an error message regarding Origin, or that when you try to open the game Origin will open, too?

As long as Origin is open in the background the DLC (including Outdoor Retreat) won't appear. Origin needs to be closed for it to work.

Did you actually uninstall the game you had before?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:05

tika Mixemup wrote:@Seoy thank you so much for your help

//EDIT

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-2-2015

If you haven't read that yet, do it now, and take your time for reading it. Smile  After you did that, try this:

If you still have the .RAR file of the Ultimate fix, please re-extract the contents, directly into your game install folder. You can easily do that by going to the install location in Windows, and then in a new window you open the .RAR file of the Ultimate fix. And then you just drag & drop all contents from the .RAR window (of WinRAR), into your install location of TS4.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 00:00

When I try to open the game open origin and yes I've made sure origin wasn't even running and I replied the file ten times without origin running it still pop up and now I get in error I've done everything in that link it either start up with origin or get start up error code if origin isn't running

//EDIT

and now i cant unstall it Question about sims 4 4011807745 Question about sims 4 Captur11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 15:51

tika Mixemup wrote:When I try to open the game open origin and yes I've made sure origin wasn't even running and I replied the file ten times without origin running it still pop up and now I get in error I've done everything in that link it either start up with origin or get start up error code if origin isn't running

//EDIT

and now i cant unstall it Question about sims 4 4011807745 Question about sims 4 Captur11

If you want to uninstall the game, simply go to the path that is in that error message (Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin) and delete the RldOrigin.ini file. This will allow you to uninstall the game without problems.

Now, exactly what error is the one you are getting again? Did you make sure to follow all of the steps of the guide posted by Carlos very carefully?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 23:38

Yes I did and it was the startup error I did everything I could and just not wanting to work

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Feb 2015, 19:14

tika Mixemup wrote:Yes I did and it was the startup error I did everything I could and just not wanting to work

Try catching me on the chatbox, sometime (preferably toward the weekend), and then I'll see what I can do (via TeamViewer probably). Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top