Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Not Working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Not Working. Empty Gallery Not Working.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 08:24

Hello there everyone, Im new here. just recently downloaded this version of sims 4 to replace a different one. About two weeks ago i was able to use the gallery but now origin updated and it is no longer working. I followed the guide, Turned off anti-virus and Firewalls. whenever i try to connect it says it cant, my username is in the top right corner but it still says im offline. Maybe theres something im missing. Is anyone else having ths problem?

Back to top Go down

Gallery Not Working. Empty Re: Gallery Not Working.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 12:09

Hi there, @ungratefulz, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Did you already look into this guide on the Gallery here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

And how exactly did you uninstall the other version of the game you had? Was it the 3DM version, by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:08

Yes i have read the guide already. It was the Nosteam version, and i just deleted the whole folder because i didnt see an uninstall option. is it possible that it's the origin client blocking it due to the update?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:23

ungratefulz wrote:Yes i have read the guide already. It was the Nosteam version, and i just deleted the whole folder because i didnt see an uninstall option. is it possible that it's the origin client blocking it due to the update?

How is the Origin update affecting the release from Games4TheWorld ? Smile  That's very unlikely in my opinion. Our version does not need Origin at all.

Did you un-install the Sims 4 CAS demo from Origin ? If so, can you re-download/re-install it ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:27

ungratefulz wrote:Yes i have read the guide already. It was the Nosteam version, and i just deleted the whole folder because i didnt see an uninstall option. is it possible that it's the origin client blocking it due to the update?

I see. Deleting a folder is not really uninstalling, so you'll have to do that first. You can use a tool to make it easier. We have one of those, Your Uninstaller! Pro, in our downloads server here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

After you download it, you can install it using the guide inside. Then, look for The Sims 4 in the list inside and click the 'Uninstall' button. Choose 'Super Mode' when prompted.

This will completely uninstall The Sims 4 from your computer. Then, restart your PC, and install the version from here. Finally, apply the Ultimate Fix that you can find here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

This should work just fine with Origin to access the Gallery. But do let us know how it goes, or if you encounter any issues. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top