Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCMagic crashing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CCMagic crashing! Empty CCMagic crashing!

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 01:26

Hello, all. 
An hour ago, I was playing TS3 and my laptop immediately shut down because the charger had been unplugged. I turn my compter back on and went to open up CCMagic but it froze, then crashed with the "CCMagic is not responding..." message. Now whenever I click on the .exe file OR the icon, it will open for a second and then crash. I don't know what to do and I've never had a problem with CCMagic in the 2 years I've been using it. My laptop has turned off due to the charger getting unplugged in the middle of gameplay but I was always able to reload the game. Please help?

Here's the newest log:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

CCMagic crashing! Empty Re: CCMagic crashing!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Feb 2015, 19:41

thechargingsky wrote:Hello, all. 
An hour ago, I was playing TS3 and my laptop immediately shut down because the charger had been unplugged. I turn my compter back on and went to open up CCMagic but it froze, then crashed with the "CCMagic is not responding..." message. Now whenever I click on the .exe file OR the icon, it will open for a second and then crash. I don't know what to do and I've never had a problem with CCMagic in the 2 years I've been using it. My laptop has turned off due to the charger getting unplugged in the middle of gameplay but I was always able to reload the game. Please help?

Here's the newest log:
Spoiler:

Hello and welcome to the forum, Smile 

And CCMagic was working perfectly fine before ? Or did you have similar issues in the past ? Have you also tried un-installing CCMagic and re-installing it ?

Also, there is a good guide here about using CCMagic, and at the beginning it deals with prerequisites to running CCMagic:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15843-how-to-use-cc-magic

Good luck ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top