Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Empty The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 05:19

This is no longer the game error or anti-virus and firewall blocking. It is Origin ACCIDENTALLY update error!!!
Accidentally get the game update on origin is my ACCIDENTALLY mistake. So have anyone can help me with? Because i run the game on Origin with Game Time mode now is expired. Any ideas to uninstall the game on Origin? Or uninstall the game pack (Holiday Celebration) which i applied? Any ideas? Please help. Thank You.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Empty Re: The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Feb 2015, 11:05

WahHaha wrote:This is no longer the game error or anti-virus and firewall blocking. It is Origin ACCIDENTALLY update error!!!
Accidentally get the game update on origin is my ACCIDENTALLY mistake. So have anyone can help me with? Because i run the game on Origin with Game Time mode now is expired. Any ideas to uninstall the game on Origin? Or uninstall the game pack (Holiday Celebration) which i applied? Any ideas? Please help. Thank You.

Hello,

I myself used to have a legit game of The Sims 4, on Origin. And I simply un-installed it by right-clicking in the library and selecting "uninstall". Do you also have that option ? (I'm not familiar with these "Game Time"-things, but I guess it should be similar).

After I un-installed from Origin, I re-booted the computer just to be safe, and then I downloaded and installed Games4TheWorld's game. And everything went smooth for me. At least so far.

Good luck, and keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Empty Re: The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 08:16

There do have this option in earlier time. But now I cant uninstall it, the option were gone:(

//EDIT

Worst! Now even login to origin the game wont work at all! The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad

//EDIT

i do not know what to do! Accept crying  The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Feb 2015, 18:59

WahHaha wrote:There do have this option in earlier time. But now I cant uninstall it, the option were gone:(

//EDIT

Worst! Now even login to origin the game wont work at all! The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad

//EDIT

i do not know what to do! Accept crying  The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)  Icon_sad.

First of all: if you want to add something to your post, please click on "EDIT", on your post. That way you can add stuff.

Back to topic, I don't know how this "Game Time" works. I don't really know what you can do either, if Origin doesn't work at all. Do you have other (legit) games on Origin ? If not, try un-installing Origin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:02

FINAL SOLUTION!!!!!Just uninstall sims 4 n origin, then create a refresh image for your computer n make a bootable installation disk to refresh your computer it will fix this error "NOW I TOTALLY FIX THIS ERROR:)" MISSION COMPLETED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top