Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED] Empty Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:25

Finally after installing the sims 4 again, and applying the lastest ultimate patch, I have been able to get the out door retreat working along with holiday celebration pack. 
However when i first installed the sims 4, i remember seeing it saying this edition as been upgraded to deluxe edition.

This completely fresh install, never said deluxe edition. It showed about 7 or 8 different things unlike the first time when it showed endless things added to the game, this time it did not..remember it was a fresh install, and i am concerned it is not the deluxe edition.

Back to top Go down

Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:30

sylvantos wrote:Finally after installing the sims 4 again, and applying the lastest ultimate patch, I have been able to get the out door retreat working along with holiday celebration pack. 
However when i first installed the sims 4, i remember seeing it saying this edition as been upgraded to deluxe edition.

This completely fresh install, never said deluxe edition. It showed about 7 or 8 different things unlike the first time when it showed endless things added to the game, this time it did not..remember it was a fresh install, and i am concerned it is not the deluxe edition.

I think you only get these notifications about "new items" the very first time after installing the game, and starting it. You should still have all items (unless you have Origin open, in which case you just CLOSE Origin completely, before playing).

Or see if you are missing items...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 14:12

the good news is, i re-applied the outdoor retreat patch, and then lots of things popped up Smile
Played for about 5 hours straight, had lots of fun.

now i want to add some mods..so that is going to be fun lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 17:28

sylvantos wrote:the good news is, i re-applied the outdoor retreat patch, and then lots of things popped up Smile
Played for about 5 hours straight, had lots of fun.

now i want to add some mods..so that is going to be fun lol

Hi there, @sylvantos! Smile

Just in case you need it, we have a guide on how to install Mods and Custom Content in The Sims 4:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots

So, is your problem solved now? Or is there anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 17:53

yes all solved for now, thank you so much for time , patience and help in all this Smile

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top