Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected. Empty Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 20:19

Hey so I have the sims 3 base game which I bought off of origin . but I recently downloaded and cracked the sims showtime, pets, and island paradise. but when I start the game it starts perfectly fine then once yu get to the part where you press play and new game it says graphics card not detected you should set to low resolution.
My graphics card is up to date and I have windows 8 (AMD A8-5554M APU WITH RADEON TM HD GRAPHICS) &ND 8GB RAM.

WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?? Wat.

Back to top Go down

Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected. Empty Re: Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 21:30

I get the same message when I play for the first time or after a re-install (not for every new game). For me the game plays with no problem. The only time you should see it is when playing Sims for the first time after that it goes away. If you have problems you can always go into the options menu and change the resolution.

Back to top Go down

Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected. Empty Re: Need HELP.! Graphics Card Not Detected.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 21:32

yea but at the star menu nothing pops up and i click on things and it wont direct me to anything its just blank. and ive tried restarting the game but it always says the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 05:35

Please try installing Into the Future... after doing that, the problem went away when that happened to me. The reaply the ultimate fix. Make sure that your game is completely up to date though. Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem and we can try something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top