Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRC error: the file the Sims 3 Pets. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRC error: the file the Sims 3 Pets. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Empty CRC error: the file the Sims 3 Pets. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 04:24

Hi. Recently I found a post with the same title and the same problem I am having now with the expansion of pets. I read and I got to see it published a link to the missing files from the installation to whom requested. I now do the same order. Who can give me the files ?? I appreciate it. I write the list of files that were not copied to the installation o the expansion: 

Caches\AppoloosaPlains.objectCache
Thumbnails\AllThumbnails.package
thumbnails\CasThumbnails.package
game\bin\Sims3EP05GDF.dll
game\bin\Sims3Launcher.ex_
game\bin\TS3EP05.ex_
gamedata\Shared\Resource.cfg
gamedata\win32\resource.cfg
gamedata\Shared\Packages\FullBuild0_p10.package
gamedata\Shared\NonPackaged\Library\CatJunglePark.package
gamedata\Shared\NonPackaged\Library\ConsignmentShopEP5.package
gamedata\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds\AppaloosaPlains.world
Support\es_EULA.rtf
Support\Leeme.txt
Support\Origin\OriginSetup.exe

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

CRC error: the file the Sims 3 Pets. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: CRC error: the file the Sims 3 Pets. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Feb 2015, 19:18

Danu wrote:Hi. Recently I found a post with the same title and the same problem I am having now with the expansion of pets. I read and I got to see it published a link to the missing files from the installation to whom requested. I now do the same order. Who can give me the files ?? I appreciate it. I write the list of files that were not copied to the installation o the expansion: 

Caches\AppoloosaPlains.objectCache
Thumbnails\AllThumbnails.package
thumbnails\CasThumbnails.package
game\bin\Sims3EP05GDF.dll
game\bin\Sims3Launcher.ex_
game\bin\TS3EP05.ex_
gamedata\Shared\Resource.cfg
gamedata\win32\resource.cfg
gamedata\Shared\Packages\FullBuild0_p10.package
gamedata\Shared\NonPackaged\Library\CatJunglePark.package
gamedata\Shared\NonPackaged\Library\ConsignmentShopEP5.package
gamedata\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds\AppaloosaPlains.world
Support\es_EULA.rtf
Support\Leeme.txt
Support\Origin\OriginSetup.exe

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Hello Danu and welcome to the forum,

If you downloaded the game from Games4TheWorld, then you should have a .RAR file. You must open the file with the program WinRAR, which you can get here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Just open the file with WinRAR, and then mark all contents inside the .RAR with your mouse. Then drag & drop the marked files out of the .RAR, into an empty folder that you created before. After extraction, close WinRAR and go to the folder you extracted the stuff to. Inside the folder, re-start the installation with the autorun.exe. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top