Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED] Empty sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Feb 2015, 18:22

Hello,

I downloaded The Sims 3 - The complete collection rar. I installed the base game and before I went on to install the expansions and stuff I went to start up the game. I just got a new laptop and wanted to check out the game and see how it runs. I noticed that there are no crack folders in the individual rar files for the games. There is however, one folder labeled crack. So I used these files to copy and paste. Unfortunately, when I went to start up the game I got a "enter your registration code here" message. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I know it has to be something I am doing wrong because I have used games4theworld torrents for many years and never had an issue. I didn't update the game and only installed the base game, just wanted to include this information if it helps.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:09

SimCraz3D wrote:Hello,

I downloaded The Sims 3 - The complete collection rar. I installed the base game and before I went on to install the expansions and stuff I went to start up the game. I just got a new laptop and wanted to check out the game and see how it runs. I noticed that there are no crack folders in the individual rar files for the games. There is however, one folder labeled crack. So I used these files to copy and paste. Unfortunately, when I went to start up the game I got a "enter your registration code here" message. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I know it has to be something I am doing wrong because I have used games4theworld torrents for many years and never had an issue. I didn't update the game and only installed the base game, just wanted to include this information if it helps.

Hello,

So you DID manage to install a few expansions now ? Smile  And is your base game from Origin ?

First of all, go to the #crack-folder and re-apply the 1.67 manual patch. After that, COPY the other two files: the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll. And paste them into your base game location. If you got the retail disc of the base game or got it from here, the location is usually C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

If you got the base game from Origin, then the location is C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Whatever your base game location may be, you MUST select "copy and replace for all files", when prompted on what to do. This will delete the old files, and put in the two new (cracked) ones.

Good luck, and that should do ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 complete collection installation issues? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:16

I hadn't attempted to install any of the expansions yet. I had only install the base game. Also, the base game is from here. I have the complete collections of the sims 3 from here. The only thing I didn't do was apply patch. I will go back and do that and hopefully get it working. I will come back with the results. Thanks for your reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:21

SimCraz3D wrote:I hadn't attempted to install any of the expansions yet. I had only install the base game. Also, the base game is from here. I have the complete collections of the sims 3 from here. The only thing I didn't do was apply patch. I will go back and do that and hopefully get it working. I will come back with the results. Thanks for your reply.

Then please (re-) update the game with the 1.67 manual patch inside the #crack-folder of the Ultimate Collection. Smile  After you updated your base game, you MUST install at least one of the expansions.

After that you proceed with the stuff I wrote in my previous reply.

You cannot use our Ultimate fix unless you actually have one of the expansions or stuffpacks installed. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:23

Okay, thanks for that. That must be what I did wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:38

SimCraz3D wrote:Okay, thanks for that. That must be what I did wrong.

Feel free to keep us posted about your progress. Smile  Indeed, many people overlook that in order to be able to use the "Ultimate fix" in TS3, you need to have at least one of the expansions or stuffpacks installed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:51

After updating the game, like you informed me, I installed all of the expansions and stuff packs and applied the crack. I am happy to say that the game is now working perfectly. Thank you!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:53

SimCraz3D wrote:After updating the game, like you informed me, I installed all of the expansions and stuff packs and applied the crack. I am happy to say that the game is now working perfectly. Thank you!  Smile

Thanks for posting back, and of course you are very welcome. Smile  If you ever have any other questions or anything else to talk about, feel free to open a new thread. Until then: have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top