Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 complete collection.rar asking for regristration number before game launch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack-folder - The Sims 3 complete collection.rar asking for regristration number before game launch. Empty The Sims 3 complete collection.rar asking for regristration number before game launch.

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11:25

Hello, I already ask for help using private email to admin. but since 20th feb 2015, they said the email support will be offline so I post it online.

I have a problem that when i wanted to launch the sims 3 base game, it asked me for registration code which when I enter the code, It does not work. Admin has already helped me and I have already done the step they told me to do exactly as instruction in the readme.txt. I have already copy and replace to the correct place and has been checked by Admin. But then Admin asked me to check if I have the Origin Game file in my PC. I do not have this file. So what should I do next ? and to be honest, I am not very good at computer so please help me out step by step. ^^
I have also read the problem posted by SimCraz3D and SOLVED. Still do not understand how it works.

I have been dying to play this game since I download it.

Back to top Go down

crack-folder - The Sims 3 complete collection.rar asking for regristration number before game launch. Empty Re: The Sims 3 complete collection.rar asking for regristration number before game launch.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Feb 2015, 18:23

mio16 wrote:Hello, I already ask for help using private email to admin. but since 20th feb 2015, they said the email support will be offline so I post it online.

I have a problem that when i wanted to launch the sims 3 base game, it asked me for registration code which when I enter the code, It does not work. Admin has already helped me and I have already done the step they told me to do exactly as instruction in the readme.txt. I have already copy and replace to the correct place and has been checked by Admin. But then Admin asked me to check if I have the Origin Game file in my PC. I do not have this file. So what should I do next ? and to be honest, I am not very good at computer so please help me out step by step. ^^
I have also read the problem posted by SimCraz3D and SOLVED. Still do not understand how it works.

I have been dying to play this game since I download it.

Hello mio16 and welcome,

Inside the #crack-folder of the Complete Collection is a big file, named TS3_1.67xxx.exe. Can you double-click on that first, and follow through the instructions ? Let me know when you are finished with that, so that we can go on further - good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top