Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play Empty Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play

Post by Guest Wed 04 Mar 2015, 22:09

As I Start Up  The Sims 4, It Simply Presents Me Witch: Unable to start.Origin isn't running. Please make sure origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4.
I referred to another thread but they had a different issue to do with neighborhoods but my game won't start at all WhatDidUJustCallMe?
  Help

Back to top Go down

Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play Empty Re: Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Mar 2015, 00:58

tomdanster wrote:As I Start Up  The Sims 4, It Simply Presents Me Witch: Unable to start.Origin isn't running. Please make sure origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4.
I referred to another thread but they had a different issue to do with neighborhoods but my game won't start at all WhatDidUJustCallMe?
  Help

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the very late reply,

But as of now, we only have very vague ideas (still) as to the causes of the issue. One possibility is that people's anti-virus programs and/or firewalls interfere with the game installation. For a comprehensive guide, see this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

I suggest you now attempt to do all of the steps there (properly), and then re-download the Ultimate fix. After which you re-apply it. 

Also, please make sure that ALL Origin windows are closed before you play the game. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play Empty Re: Error Code at start up saying i must be connected to Origin To Play

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 05:57

doesnt work
I did that countless times, I also uninstalled + reinstalled origin and the sims & reapplying the patch countless times and nothing works, I also reset the documents and still nothing, the farthest I've gotten was be able to play with origin running without GTW running

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top