Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tray problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tray problem. [SOLVED] Empty Tray problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Mar 2015, 08:54

None of the Lots or Sims I put into my tray folder are showing up in my library. It just starting to do this, it worked fine before. I have the latest fix and I've tried exiting origin first to see if this is the problem and still nothing is showing up.

Back to top Go down

Tray problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Tray problem. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Mar 2015, 23:28

amp8688 wrote:None of the Lots or Sims I put into my tray folder are showing up in my library. It just starting to do this, it worked fine before. I have the latest fix and I've tried exiting origin first to see if this is the problem and still nothing is showing up.

Hello again,

Some users have reported similar issues, and I'll still need to look into that. For now, make sure you are not only logged out of Origin, but also that any Origin windows and processes are closed. You may even check with your task manager (CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE), to see if there are any Origin Processes open. If so, right-click on them in the "Processes"-tab and choose "End process".

Next:

Tray problem. [SOLVED] P5XA0ve

You mentioned you added items to the Tray folder in the past, but can you double-check if you did everything right there ? If you download stuff in the .RAR or .ZIP file formats, you must make sure to extract the stuff first, and you'll end up with a bunch of files, for a particular item. And you then put this bunch into the Tray-folder, like in my screenshot.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I have no otehr solution right now, but you may try several different sims or lots. See if any of that, shows up (or not). Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 03:21

Hello again,

Some users have reported similar issues, and I'll still need to look into that. For now, make sure you are not only logged out of Origin, but also that any Origin windows and processes are closed. You may even check with your task manager (CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE), to see if there are any Origin Processes open. If so, right-click on them in the "Processes"-tab and choose "End process".

Next:

Tray problem. [SOLVED] P5XA0ve

You mentioned you added items to the Tray folder in the past, but can you double-check if you did everything right there ? If you download stuff in the .RAR or .ZIP file formats, you must make sure to extract the stuff first, and you'll end up with a bunch of files, for a particular item. And you then put this bunch into the Tray-folder, like in my screenshot.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I have no otehr solution right now, but you may try several different sims or lots. See if any of that, shows up (or not). Good luck !

I figured out the problem. I didn't have the custom content option checked in the advance options in the gallery.

Mod edit: thanks for letting us know. Smile  I updated this guide here accordingly already. Have fun - topic closed !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top