Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack-folder - "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM) Empty "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM)

Post by Guest Wed 11 Mar 2015, 22:48

Hello everyone!
I returned to sims 3.
Trouble again.
I installed the base game with all its expansions almost a year ago and I played thanks to you.
But sims 4 appeared and I uninstalled Sims 3 to not saturate my computer.
I went to "Control Panel", "Programs" and uninstall.
I must say I installed Origin.

Now I tried to install it again. I followed the steps in the guide "Fix" (again downloaded) and also the steps in this tutorial:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
That is, I installed the base game, I used the patch of the latest version, the same one I used last time (not downloaded again because I tried for mega and my computer locked the patch saying that it had a virus)
Then I installed all the expansions and eventually used the crack to the base game and each expansion. And then I used the final crack.
I've also tried using only the final crack.

I get this error when I open the launcher:
"Se ha producido un error durante la carga de inicio del ordenador. Consulta el registro para obtener más detalles."
In English:
"There was an error during startup. Please see the log for more details"
The version of the game is 0.
If I try to open the game:
"Unable to start the game. Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

Sorry for the long message. I wanted to say all data. I hope I explained well. If anyone can help me I appreciate it! Very Happy
Greetings,

Back to top Go down

crack-folder - "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM) Empty Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Mar 2015, 02:36

*Cheshire* wrote:Hello everyone!
I returned to sims 3.
Trouble again.
I installed the base game with all its expansions almost a year ago and I played thanks to you.
But sims 4 appeared and I uninstalled Sims 3 to not saturate my computer.
I went to "Control Panel", "Programs" and uninstall.
I must say I installed Origin.

Now I tried to install it again. I followed the steps in the guide "Fix" (again downloaded) and also the steps in this tutorial:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
That is, I installed the base game, I used the patch of the latest version, the same one I used last time (not downloaded again because I tried for mega and my computer locked the patch saying that it had a virus)
Then I installed all the expansions and eventually used the crack to the base game and each expansion. And then I used the final crack.
I've also tried using only the final crack.

I get this error when I open the launcher:
"Se ha producido un error durante la carga de inicio del ordenador. Consulta el registro para obtener más detalles."
In English:
"There was an error during startup. Please see the log for more details"
The version of the game is 0.
If I try to open the game:
"Unable to start the game. Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)"

Sorry for the long message. I wanted to say all data. I hope I explained well. If anyone can help me I appreciate it! Very Happy
Greetings,

//MOVED

Hello again,

Look at the video and do the steps shown there. And then, please re-download the manual patch, from this link here:
http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims3/patches/TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update.exe

Don't use the MEGA-link, please. Download the manual pathc from THIS link now. And please make sure that you wait until the manual patch has finished the update completely.

And then you re-apply the Ultimate fix. See if that solves your problem. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

crack-folder - "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM) Empty Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" (DIFFICULT PROBLEM)

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 00:20

Hello! Thanks again  Very Happy
I have a question:
Just I have to use the "Crack" folder or all folders of expansions?
Greetings,

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Mar 2015, 01:19

*Cheshire* wrote:Hello! Thanks again  Very Happy
I have a question:
Just I have to use the "Crack" folder or all folders of expansions?
Greetings,

You only have to use the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix (which is in step 5 of the guide that you posted, in your first post). Inside are two files: the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll. Copy & paste them into the base game location, usually C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

And make sure to choose "copy and replace" when you paste the files to that base game location.

Good luck again. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 01:48

I still have the same problem and the firewall is blocking the application (TSRW.EXE) to protect the computer.
I uninstalled the latest expansion and the launcher and game are working.
Why does this happen with the firewall?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Mar 2015, 02:50

*Cheshire* wrote:I still have the same problem and the firewall is blocking the application (TSRW.EXE) to protect the computer.
I uninstalled the latest expansion and the launcher and game are working.
Why does this happen with the firewall?

Well, can you make an excpetion in the firewall for that TSW.exe ? Normally, you can add applications to the firewall, and these "exceptions" don't get blocked anymore...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Mar 2015, 13:44

Yes, I did and the message disappeared.
But when I open the game this don't show me any neighborhood or save options, exit, etc. : cry:
I tried to take a picture, but the screen is black when I paste the picture into Paint.

Edit: I've taken two pictures from my phone to the screen:
http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dsc-0405-1251257.html
http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dsc-0406-1251255.html

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 13:51

*Cheshire* wrote:Yes, I did and the message disappeared.
But when I open the game this don't show me any neighborhood or save options, exit, etc. : cry:
I tried to take a picture, but the screen is black when I paste the picture into Paint.

Edit: I've taken two pictures from my phone to the screen:
http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dsc-0405-1251257.html
http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dsc-0406-1251255.html

You did not do this here correctly:

There really is nothing more for me to say. Please, read it again carefully and do everything that is written there. Also, keep in mind that you MUST have at least one of the other expansions installed, in addition to the base game, in order for this to work. You cannot have the base game "alone".

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top