Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery connection failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery connection failure Empty Gallery connection failure

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 20:39

Good day!

After playing usual Sims 4 and getting bored I suddenly decided to start using Gallery. I turned on Origin, ran Sims, but when I click to connect to Gallery, it says there is no connection. There is my nickname instead of RLD!. And I went through all your guides, checked anti-viruses, Windows Firewall, etc, they all seem to be just fine. I also tried to search for the solution here, and tried running both programs as administrator, but it still did not help. And now I am completely lost and don't know what the problem might be.

I use RELOADED version of game and Windows 7.

And my Internet connection is normal speed, but still the game says that there is no connection almost right after I try connecting.

Back to top Go down

Gallery connection failure Empty Re: Gallery connection failure

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Mar 2015, 01:02

cailean wrote:Good day!

After playing usual Sims 4 and getting bored I suddenly decided to start using Gallery. I turned on Origin, ran Sims, but when I click to connect to Gallery, it says there is no connection. There is my nickname instead of RLD!. And I went through all your guides, checked anti-viruses, Windows Firewall, etc, they all seem to be just fine. I also tried to search for the solution here, and tried running both programs as administrator, but it still did not help. And now I am completely lost and don't know what the problem might be.

I use RELOADED version of game and Windows 7.

And my Internet connection is normal speed, but still the game says that there is no connection almost right after I try connecting.

Sorry for the late reply cailean,

Welcome to the forum though. Smile  have you tried adding the (freely available) Sims 4 CAS demo to your Origin library ? And then try re-connecting again, with your pirated game, to the gallery. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top