Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Connection Inquiry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Connection Inquiry Empty Gallery Connection Inquiry

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 15:05

Hello!

I just want to ask something about the gallery. I know about the steps, and I've done it multiple times before. The problem is Origin recently asked to be updated, otherwise I could only choose the Offline option, so I updated it. 

Now when I go open my Sims 4, it automatically connects to the gallery when Origin is running in the background (instead of having the option to connect to the Gallery), and RLD no longer shows. My Origin username is displayed instead.

My question is, is it still safe to connect to the gallery and download things? I'm kind of reluctant to download because I'm afraid it would affect my saves.

Thanks team! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Gallery Connection Inquiry Empty Re: Gallery Connection Inquiry

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 16:08

cielroze wrote:Hello!

I just want to ask something about the gallery. I know about the steps, and I've done it multiple times before. The problem is Origin recently asked to be updated, otherwise I could only choose the Offline option, so I updated it. 

Now when I go open my Sims 4, it automatically connects to the gallery when Origin is running in the background (instead of having the option to connect to the Gallery), and RLD no longer shows. My Origin username is displayed instead.

My question is, is it still safe to connect to the gallery and download things? I'm kind of reluctant to download because I'm afraid it would affect my saves.

Thanks team! Very Happy

Hi there  Smile

Before you do anything at all, make sure you make copies of your saved games! It is quite rare that EA actually notice if you have a pirated version of the game, but why take the risk..?
I'm not really that familiar with the gallery, but if you only enter from the main screen, and completely close both the game and Origin, and then enter the game again, I'm pretty sure it won't affect any of your saves etc..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 17:22

@vflaten

Yep. I have saved backups. Very Happy I am just mainly concerned about gallery connection with this crack. I'm not sure whether they will be updating with new steps to connect to the gallery, or if this is completely fine and the recent Origin update is nothing to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Jul 2015, 21:01

cielroze wrote:@vflaten

Yep. I have saved backups. Very Happy I am just mainly concerned about gallery connection with this crack. I'm not sure whether they will be updating with new steps to connect to the gallery, or if this is completely fine and the recent Origin update is nothing to worry about.

Sorry for the belated reply, but if EA does decide to change anything about it, it's going to be about the actual (Sims 4) game, and not about Origin client updates. Besides there have been numerous Origin updates thus far, and they haven't affected cracked The Sims 4 (yet). Of course, we will keep you all posted if there is anything new in this issue.

Do you have anything else to ask or can I mark the topic as "solved" ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 06:29

@Carlos

Hi. Me too, apologies for the delay reply! But yes it's fine, you may close this thread. My issue wasn't much, I was just wondering if what happened was normal. I haven't tried connecting and DLing from the gallery yet without the RLD 'missing' as username, but I guess as long as I don't upload and just DL, everything should be fine. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top