Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED] Empty installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 23:36

Hi all

I would like to thank everyone at games4theworld for the instructions provided to install Sims.

However everytime i start the game i get a message stating that i 'have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of sims 3. we recommend that u either uninstall these modifications otherwise you may experience crashes'

Any idea what this message is about. When i ignore the message and carry on playing the game there is just an outline of the graphics and no detail. Ive tried updating via download manager but it states my game is up to date.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED] Empty Re: installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 02 Sep 2011, 23:43

Hello,

If you download and apply the latest version of our Ultimate Fix, the error should disappear: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED] Empty Re: installed an unofficial game modification message :(. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 00:38

Admin wrote:Hello,

If you download and apply the latest version of our Ultimate Fix, the error should disappear: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Hi

Thanks for the advice. i followed the instructions and i was asked to update. clicked on update now but nothing is happening!!do i have to log in to update?

//EDIT

Managed to make it work. Thanks

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top