Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED] Empty It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 01:21

Hi Smile
Well, I had Pets installed and updated my game to version 1.32, using the manual patch, then installed Master Suite and Showtime and updated my game to version 1.33. I used the fix correctly, cracked it and launched the game, but then I got the message:

"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs."

I continued the game, but in the game screen (the screen that changes according with the expansion) it didn't started loading, or even playing the game music. The cursor just keeps moving and moving and nothing happens... I also can't install new CC through the launcher. Tried to uninstall the new EP's, restored my system to when I installed Master Suite, but it's still the same... what should I do? Sad

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED] Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED]

Post by grieralexander Wed 21 Mar 2012, 03:01

rainbows wrote:Hi Smile
Well, I had Pets installed and updated my game to version 1.32, using the manual patch, then installed Master Suite and Showtime and updated my game to version 1.33. I used the fix correctly, cracked it and launched the game, but then I got the message:

"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs."

I continued the game, but in the game screen (the screen that changes according with the expansion) it didn't started loading, or even playing the game music. The cursor just keeps moving and moving and nothing happens... I also can't install new CC through the launcher. Tried to uninstall the new EP's, restored my system to when I installed Master Suite, but it's still the same... what should I do? Sad

This message usually pop ups due to outdated CC MODS. Do you have any installed? Take your My documents> Electronic ARTS> SIms 3 out and place it on your desktop. Try running the game now and let us know.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED] Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification... Problem with version 1.33.2.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2012, 22:06

Yes! Thanks for helping me, it was a compatibility problem... I'll be alert about this when I have to patch the game again.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Apr 2012, 09:41

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top