Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED] Empty It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 18:28

I have updated my sims 3 to the 1.67 version, installed Into the future and when I launch it i get this message: It looks like you have installed and unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them-otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.
Could you please tell me what to do, because I have zero experience with these kind of things and after I spent my whole day updating sims, it still won't work.

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED] Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 19:49

starnight wrote:I have updated my sims 3 to the 1.67 version, installed Into the future and when I launch it i get this message: It looks like you have installed and unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them-otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.
Could you please tell me what to do, because I have zero experience with these kind of things and after I spent my whole day updating sims, it still won't work.
Hi there, the error of unofficial game modification causes mainly because of outdated mods which means that mods you are using are not the ones for the version.You can try finding the new updated mods for v1.67.

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED] Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification..... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 09:22

Is your problem solved?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 18:58

No, it isn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 22:17

Hello! I just want to check that you have installed the update crack from the #Crack file of the ultimate fix. This corrected the issue when I did my update. Please try this and let us know so we can further assist you.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Happy Simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 23:40

I just installed the update Crack and the message dissapeared. Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Feb 2014, 22:46

Oh good :DHave fun playing your game! Happy Simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Feb 2014, 18:50

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top