Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack - Sims 3 Pets problem? Empty Sims 3 Pets problem?

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 02:57

Hi, I'm pretty new here. I have a legit Sims 3 in Origin, as well as some stuff packs (but they're not downloaded). Anyway, I really wanna try Pets, and maybe in the future some other expansion packs. However, I've been having quite a few issues. First, I downloaded the fixed version of Pets and I transferred the crack files to my sims folder, all that good stuff. It ran, but when it opened, there was no text, no save file, and nothing I clicked worked. Well, I followed the instructions and installed the Ultimate fix, as well as the manual fix, and did them both. With the Ultimate fix, I just transferred the files in the "All expansion packs after and including Generations" into my C: > Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > The Sims 3 > Game > Bin folder. Now, I'm experiencing ANOTHER problem. When I try to run the Sims via my Origin, as always, the launcher pops up. When I hit the play button, a pop-up appears. It says:
"Disc Authentication Failure
No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding."
Pressing Retry just makes it re-pop up, pressing cancel makes another pop up saying:
"Error
The process could not be started"

Is there any way to fix this?

Back to top Go down

crack - Sims 3 Pets problem? Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets problem?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 18:09

Shiaena wrote:Hi, I'm pretty new here. I have a legit Sims 3 in Origin, as well as some stuff packs (but they're not downloaded). Anyway, I really wanna try Pets, and maybe in the future some other expansion packs. However, I've been having quite a few issues. First, I downloaded the fixed version of Pets and I transferred the crack files to my sims folder, all that good stuff. It ran, but when it opened, there was no text, no save file, and nothing I clicked worked. Well, I followed the instructions and installed the Ultimate fix, as well as the manual fix, and did them both. With the Ultimate fix, I just transferred the files in the "All expansion packs after and including Generations" into my C: > Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > The Sims 3 > Game > Bin folder. Now, I'm experiencing ANOTHER problem. When I try to run the Sims via my Origin, as always, the launcher pops up. When I hit the play button, a pop-up appears. It says:
"Disc Authentication Failure
No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding."
Pressing Retry just makes it re-pop up, pressing cancel makes another pop up saying:
"Error
The process could not be started"

Is there any way to fix this?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You did not apply the Ultimate fix correctly. Please read this guide here, and do the steps #2, #4 and #5:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You ONLY need the folder named #crack in the Ultimate fix. And you copy those two files inside the #crack-folder, to the base game location of Sims 3 (in your case: Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin), replacing the existing files.

Good luck for now and do keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Mar 2015, 17:53

Thanks for the help! I'm sorry, but I can't really try it out or anything. Suddenlink decided to shut off my wifi momentarily because they found out I installed Sims 3 Pets without permission of EA (I dunno how!) so yeah. I got spooked. Thanks for replying though!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Mar 2015, 03:04

Shiaena wrote:Thanks for the help! I'm sorry, but I can't really try it out or anything. Suddenlink decided to shut off my wifi momentarily because they found out I installed Sims 3 Pets without permission of EA (I dunno how!) so yeah. I got spooked. Thanks for replying though!

Sorry to hear about that, but feel free to post back here whenever anything changes about that. Smile  I will leave the thread open until then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top