Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4 Empty Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 04:47

Hello,
I'm currently having issues with connecting to the gallery for The Sims 4. I tried everything. I.e; Un-installed and reinstalled Origin, made sure the box to connect online was checked, and I even tried The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix. When I click on the top right hand corner in the game to go to the library, it has the same username I use for Origin. I added the game folders to my exception list for windows defender, and I still cannot connect. Is there a possible patch I'm missing, or am I doing something incorrectly?  :$:

Thank you,
Keith James  Smile

Back to top Go down

Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4 Empty Re: Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 06:35

Hi there, @KeithJames, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

And what exactly is the problem that you are getting? If your username appears at the top right corner of the Gallery, then you are on the right track. Do you get any error at some point?

Have you already read this guide here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

It should outline the most important aspects of the Gallery in our release. There is also the possibility of getting the CAS Demo on Origin and possibly accessing the Gallery there first.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4 Empty Re: Problems connecting to the gallery--The Sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 06:41

do you have the outdoor expansion? i used to get gallery to work with original sims 4, but ever since i got the christmas stuff and outdoor expansion i can no longer access the gallery. from what i understand from others at kickass the gallery gets disabled if you get it

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Mar 2015, 08:17

In addition, there are times (of the day) where connecting just doesn't work. You should then attempt to try re-connecting later on again. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top