Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] Empty I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:39

I found the sims 4 get to work  in this site : Censored
i've all ready downloaded the sims 4 outdoor retreat ! 
Great 
PLAY THE GAME !

Back to top Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] Empty Re: I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:04

//MOVED

Hi there, margauxmoore! Smile

Please, remember that links to external sites are not allowed (with a few exceptions). I've removed the link from your post. 

If you have any external links that you would like the team to look at, please PM it to Admin or one of the Moderators. But don't post it publicly. Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] Empty Re: I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:17

Hey, Margauxmoore!

Do you think you could pm me a link to the torrent?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:30

Nickdoo wrote:Hey, Margauxmoore!

Do you think you could pm me a link to the torrent?

Hi there!

If you want to check the link, remember that it's at your own risk. We haven't verified is contents and can't guarantee that it's safe. I'm not saying that it isn't, but the possibility of being malicious is there. Don't go downloading everything you find. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:43

I checked the link before it was removed but I'm afraid I can't read chinese. I bookmarked it on a whim but I'm not sure what I would even do with it if i downloaded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 00:26

margauxmoore wrote:I found the sims 4 get to work  in this site : Censored
Great 
PLAY THE GAME !
Hey there do you think you could shoot me a pm with the link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 00:33

yeah..i woud like to have the link to... thanks.. :$:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 00:55

@Margauxmoore thanks for posting that.
Question, did you get it to work? i put it in my game, but game isnt recognizing it.
Please let me know if you had any luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:03

me too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:10

SAme here. 
Question, could it have something to do with that Netshow.exe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:13

Nikostratus wrote:SAme here. 
Isn't that a virus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:19

i doubt it, i didnt and wont run that. if you wanna chance it, be careful. being that its in rar and r01 form, it should have been just extract to sims 4 directory. which leads me to believe that this is just the files uncracked. it only contains 2 folders _Installer and EP01, if you look at the outdoor retreat addon, it also contains a game folder. which this does not. 

Filename when translated says The.Sims.4.Get.to.Work.DLC.For.Buyer-ALI213. my guess is with it saying for buyer means its just the untouched folders

//EDIT

@HoundDog wrote:
@Nikostratus wrote:SAme here. 
Isn't that a virus?
not sure if its a virus, i did once download something else i guess also from them that also had the netshow.exe file in it, so its probably just some kind of self advertisement, but it wasnt needed to run in my other download. i just have no desire to run it being that i dont know what it is and i know its not needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:29

I was hoping it was because my original Sims 4 is legit and paid for lol..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:30

if only that were true lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:39

GTW is out !!!!  :hailhotcarlos:when will you guys be able to get it for us im so excited sorry lol

Back to top Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] Empty the sims 4 go to work

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:04

where's the link? my child is bugging the krap out of me. keep up the awesome work!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:22

metechops wrote:where's the link? my child is bugging the krap out of me. keep up the awesome work!

The forum rules forbid outside links in most cases, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Games4TheWorld wrote:6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it. When you post a link, post the full link; adding spaces or leaving dots out, to bypass the spam prevention system, is not allowed and will result in a warning or ban.

Please keep those rules in mind. Smile  And in case you all think this rule is there because we are "funny" or something: the forum host - the one who pays for the hosting for this forum - does NOT like this kind of thing. So even if we (G4TW) wanted to allow outside links, we wouldn't do it. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:31

ok after following many links and reading posts and comments on that site, though chinese to english translation sucks lol. i think i now understand that upload of get to work. i seen quite a few people mention about not having to wait til april 2nd, so my guess is, they posted that for the people who pre-ordered it so they wouldnt have to wait the extra few days for it to release for them. so that is just an uncracked release for those that pre-ordered it. so its worthless to the rest of us.

Also the first post in the forum i read also said this.... Origin installation package (1.58GB) Original no break, only for players who have purchased EP01 genuine use.

going by the wait for outdoor retreat, i think we'll have to wait bout 4-5 days for cracked release. hope its sooner though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:48

Well I'm sure they're going to release it. I'm excited to play it. Should be a great expansion pack. I'm definitely willing to wait for a free game hahaha.  Tea 4 Tea 4

On a side note... What is with the tea thing here on G4TW? haha. I love tea, but it's strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:56

RingoKurtStarrCobain wrote:
On a side note... What is with the tea thing here on G4TW? haha. I love tea, but it's strange.

That's because the Forum Administrator is fond of tea.... Very Happy

Tea 1 Tea 4 Tea 5 Tea 2 Tea 3
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 05:04

Carlos wrote:

That's because the Forum Administrator is fond of tea.... Very Happy

Tea 1 Tea 4 Tea 5 Tea 2 Tea 3
I assumed it was an inside joke between the admins or something. Haha.

Back to top Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] Empty Site name?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:05

Great 
PLAY THE GAME !
Hey can you send me the address of the site with the sims 4 get to work files please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:14

Aimeenr wrote:
Great 
PLAY THE GAME !
Hey can you send me the address of the site with the sims 4 get to work files please?
They don't allow us to link it here, but look for a reddit thread named "is there a way to get the sims 4 get to work without buying it" and it's linked there. Just know that there is no way to make it work atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:37

Lost all my very old account data, so new 1st post! yay  Anyway... I'm currently downloading a supposedly cracked skidrow torrent that was uploaded today. Will chime in if it works.

Update: about 20 minutes left because no seeders for such a new torrent. It's a verified torrent and an .iso with updates and crack so it should be pretty easy to test.

Update 2.0: Currently installing! After it's done and I add crack, if get in the game I'll grab some screenshots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:26

Great 
PLAY THE GAME !
Can you PM me the link please?  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top