Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:39

First topic message reminder :

I found the sims 4 get to work  in this site : Censored
i've all ready downloaded the sims 4 outdoor retreat ! 
Great 
PLAY THE GAME !

Back to top Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:37

Lost all my very old account data, so new 1st post! yay  Anyway... I'm currently downloading a supposedly cracked skidrow torrent that was uploaded today. Will chime in if it works.

Update: about 20 minutes left because no seeders for such a new torrent. It's a verified torrent and an .iso with updates and crack so it should be pretty easy to test.

Update 2.0: Currently installing! After it's done and I add crack, if get in the game I'll grab some screenshots.

Back to top Go down

I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: I found SIMS 4 GET TO WORK TORRENT ! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:26

margauxmoore wrote:I found the sims 4 get to work  in this site : Censored
i've all ready downloaded the sims 4 outdoor retreat ! 
Great 
PLAY THE GAME !
Can you PM me the link please?  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:30

Reloaded has officially released the get to work EP. If the letters KAT mean anything to you, then you know where to find it.

How do i know its officially released? preDB and OrlyDB both have it listed.  Can't touch banana They see me rolin' Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:48

^ same one I have. Was playing with a bunch of PC cleanup today and ended up with a missing system32 dll, which kept me from actually getting GTW to open. Soooo. Barring that the game works. Re-installing now. So excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 00:29

Word of Advice.....

If you install, start game, and see the sims 4 screen but doesnt appear to load any further beyond that no matter how many times you try, it is because of incompatable C/C or mods. remove your mods folder to get game to start. I just spent an hour trying to get it to start, and that was the fix for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 01:05

I would not recommend downloading this if you have the legit base game. 

Do so and experience the deep disappointment I am facing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 02:27

The "other" torrenting site that is known for uploading Sims games has uploaded a version of the game but I'm not sure if it will work with the G4TW version I am going to install it and see but it might just be better to wait for these G4TW to upload one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 22:04

Nikostratus wrote:I would not recommend downloading this if you have the legit base game. 

Do so and experience the deep disappointment I am facing.
Why? I have a legit base game, downloading right now

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:07

No need to "find" a torrent anymore. Smile  Games4TheWorld has released it already, here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads

The topic is now closed. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top