Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 13:05

Hey Everyone! I've been downloading from Games4TheWorld, since 2011 for the Expansion Packs of the Sims 3. As you guys are the most reliable & dependable source. I just registered as a member today because I made some discoveries in the Sims 4 I think you guys could use to come up with a patch for the Get To Work Expansion. i Didn't really know where to post this so please forgive me admins & mods if this the wrong place.

I own the legit version of The Sims 4 for Mac (Yes I know this is the PC Section, but the information I pass along helps for both). I downloaded a Get To Work torrent [ i think, netshowbt, for buyer Google it or something. i'm not posting links. ] to try to get the expansion to my game. I do plan on buying it this Friday, but I'm impatient! 

The version was PC but I figured I'd try it anyway. After the download & extracting the files, I added them to my Sims 4 Folder where the base game files are to see if it would work, unforunately it did not. Then I noticed all the files in EP01 folder are strings & package files. You know what folder reads strings & package files?  If you guessed the "Mods" folder, you are correct. So I made a folder with the mods folder & named it 'Get To Work' , then copied all the files from the EP01 folder. Then I tested it out. The game loads up & I click to my worlds to see if anything changed. In fact they did, I had a new world Magnolia Promenade or however you spell it. Excited, I jump into my current family to see if the new careers are there, boom, Doctor, Scientist, & Detective Right There. But I wanted my sim to operate her own clothing store so I try to travel to the new world to visit the clothing store. This is where my breakthrough stopped. The world wouldn't load. I didn't even try the other careers or worlds, I thinking its going to happen across the board. If anyone could figure out how to make the worlds load we would be well on our way to having Get To Work for all the members here! I'm thinking if the pc version works on Mac, it defintely should work on PCs & getting crack is very possible. Everybody is making the Mac thing so hard, but the Sims 4 is exactly the same on both just like The Sims 3 was. 

Lets come together & make this happen guys!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 14:38

Thats quite interesting indeed! I did that with ETS2 DLC, however I had to get rid of any reference to DLC in the extracted files for it to work as a mod. Might give this a wee little tryout.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4: Get To Work Expansion Pack Crack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 19:18

So I tried it and it's a no go. Did you not add any of the files to the main folder? What did you do with the installer files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:34

Ok this is what Ive done and I got into the new world. I renamed GP01 to GP12 9Call it whatever ya want) in both the root directory of Sims 4 and also in The Sims 4/Delta folder (please note I have Collectors Edition with the outdoor retreat which are legit and patched to current. Then I renamed EP01 to GP01 in both those folders again. Started Sims 4 killed origin as soon as Sims 4 loaded just incase and hey presto Smile

Edit : - Unfortunately though it removes items from the lots saying that you do not own the content. Gonna try fix that by using the gamefiles as a mod on top as well.

Last edited by hawkbs on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:49

hawkbs wrote:Ok this is what Ive done and I got into the new world. I renamed GP01 to GP12 9Call it whatever ya want) in both the root directory of Sims 4 and also in The Sims 4/Delta folder (please note I have Collectors Edition with the outdoor retreat which are legit and patched to current. Then I renamed EP01 to GP01 in both those folders again. Started Sims 4 killed origin as soon as Sims 4 loaded just incase and hey presto Smile
Did you do something in the _installer folder too?
Also are your files legit? Because the Chinese files don't have the Delta files....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:03

Yup my Game and outdoor retreat are legit purchased. As Ive just mentioned in my previous comment there is an issue though with items.

What I also did and i forgot to mention was i opened a command prompt window went to the installer folder for EP01 and ran the following before I renamed those folders

touchup.exe pdlcinstall -locale en_US -pdlcInstallPath "D:/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/\" -autologging -startmenuIcon=0 -desktopIcon=0

NB I got the command line arguements from the installlog.txt from outdoor retreat

Last edited by hawkbs on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:07

Talking about the Get to Work files. What are you using? The Chinese files or your own files that you bought? If it's the latter, would appreciate if you could upload those delta files for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:09

The Chinese ones. There should be a Delta Folder in your root directory for Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:09

There is one, but there isn't anything to add to it from the Chinese files, unless you mean the EP01 file?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:12

BASED RELOADED

Already out on skidrow-reloaded's site! GO GET IT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:16

On it thanks. haha at least I can get my Outdoor Retreat back with it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:21

skidrow cracks are known to cause issues though. Its not worth the risk until G4TW release theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:23

ADownie1989 wrote:skidrow cracks are known to cause issues though. Its not worth the risk until G4TW release theirs.
It's Reloaded, not Skidrow. Skidrow has been out of the scene for a while now I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:25

Hmmmm, still dont think its worth the risk. Who know's whats in their files...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 23:15

I put the installer files in the Sims 4 directory. & placed the EP01 files into the Mods folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 13:59

Is someone working on crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 04:20

CinnamonStick wrote:
ADownie1989 wrote:skidrow cracks are known to cause issues though. Its not worth the risk until G4TW release theirs.
It's Reloaded, not Skidrow. Skidrow has been out of the scene for a while now I think.
I downloaded Reloadeds torrent and copied the files in my game file and now im asked for an activation code. Either i didnt do something right or it isnt working.
Okay so i just redownloaded it with my antivirus and now its telling me qtwebkit4.dll is missing Help please

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:04

I think everything has been said now about this - we are not going to crack theg ame ourselves, at least not for now. Smile  

ZunyLC wrote:I downloaded Reloadeds torrent and copied the files in my game file and now im asked for an activation code. Either i didnt do something right or it isnt working.
Okay so i just redownloaded it with my antivirus and now its telling me qtwebkit4.dll is missing Help please

Please open a NEW thread for your problem(s), by clicking on teh button "new thread", at the top of any sub-forum. Smile  That way it's easier to keep track of user's issues, for us.

Topic is closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top