Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem Empty The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 21:28

Hey guys. I downloaded the pirate sand nobles expansion pack after getting the base game and the expansion pack from here. After applying everything from the base game. like the #crack and everything.. and playing a few hours of gameplay, I decided I wanted to install the expansion pack... however, the install progress but stops at trying to find qt1.dfa for disc one or something? and I cant find it anywhere, not allowing me to continue. Any help?

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem Empty Re: The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:24

stevean2 wrote:Hey guys. I downloaded the pirate sand nobles expansion pack after getting the base game and the expansion pack from here. After applying everything from the base game. like the #crack and everything.. and playing a few hours of gameplay, I decided I wanted to install the expansion pack... however, the install progress but stops at trying to find qt1.dfa for disc one or something? and I cant find it anywhere, not allowing me to continue. Any help?

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Did you make sure to extract ALL contents of the "Pirates and Nobles" .RAR download, into an empty folder ? And did you then also start the installation from that empty folder ? 

See thisn guide here too, and focus on steps 4, 5 & 6. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18497-must-read-comprehensive-the-sims-medieval-install-guide

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem Empty Re: The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobels Problem

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:56

Carlos wrote:
stevean2 wrote:Hey guys. I downloaded the pirate sand nobles expansion pack after getting the base game and the expansion pack from here. After applying everything from the base game. like the #crack and everything.. and playing a few hours of gameplay, I decided I wanted to install the expansion pack... however, the install progress but stops at trying to find qt1.dfa for disc one or something? and I cant find it anywhere, not allowing me to continue. Any help?

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Did you make sure to extract ALL contents of the "Pirates and Nobles" .RAR download, into an empty folder ? And did you then also start the installation from that empty folder ? 

See thisn guide here too, and focus on steps 4, 5 & 6. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18497-must-read-comprehensive-the-sims-medieval-install-guide

Good luck !
This maybe my issue! Very Happy I extracted my base copy into a folder I created, but then I extracted pirates and nobles in to the same folder cause I thought it'd y'know.. create its own folder... i dont see how that'd delete the disc file though... oh well. I'll try it! thanks man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Apr 2015, 22:18

stevean2 wrote:This maybe my issue! Very Happy I extracted my base copy into a folder I created, but then I extracted pirates and nobles in to the same folder cause I thought it'd y'know.. create its own folder... i dont see how that'd delete the disc file though... oh well. I'll try it! thanks man Very Happy

Indeed, when working with .RAR files, you always need to make sure to only use ONE folder, per .RAR file (unless otherwise stated). Smile  And you're welcome - do keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top