Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qtwebkit4.dll missing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

qtwebkit4.dll missing? Empty qtwebkit4.dll missing?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:31

So i just downloaded the new Get To Work expansion pack from "Reloaded" from Kickasstorrents and affter i downloaded it i burned the image in daemon tools and run the setup.exe and after it finished copied the files in my game file and i have tried to start the game and its telling me qtwebkit4.dll is missing. Is there a way to fix this without downloading programs that probably arent safe from my computers health? Could anyone help me out with this please? I dont wanna lose my current game save because i did alot of things in the game and it would be a drag to lose the saves I is confused
Thank you in advance  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

qtwebkit4.dll missing? Empty Re: qtwebkit4.dll missing?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:34

ZunyLC wrote:So i just downloaded the new Get To Work expansion pack from "Reloaded" from Kickasstorrents and affter i downloaded it i burned the image in daemon tools and run the setup.exe and after it finished copied the files in my game file and i have tried to start the game and its telling me qtwebkit4.dll is missing. Is there a way to fix this without downloading programs that probably arent safe from my computers health? Could anyone help me out with this please? I dont wanna lose my current game save because i did alot of things in the game and it would be a drag to lose the saves I is confused

Hello again,

I'm not sure if that issue can be caused by anti-virus programs too, but just to be safe, please read this here, and do all the steps:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After that, please re-download the crack only, here, and re-apply it to your Game/Bin folder of the Sims 4 folder. Replace the original files of course:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Good luck for now and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 20:49

Carlos wrote:
ZunyLC wrote:So i just downloaded the new Get To Work expansion pack from "Reloaded" from Kickasstorrents and affter i downloaded it i burned the image in daemon tools and run the setup.exe and after it finished copied the files in my game file and i have tried to start the game and its telling me qtwebkit4.dll is missing. Is there a way to fix this without downloading programs that probably arent safe from my computers health? Could anyone help me out with this please? I dont wanna lose my current game save because i did alot of things in the game and it would be a drag to lose the saves I is confused

Hello again,

I'm not sure if that issue can be caused by anti-virus programs too, but just to be safe, please read this here, and do all the steps:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After that, please re-download the crack only, here, and re-apply it to your Game/Bin folder of the Sims 4 folder. Replace the original files of course:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Good luck for now and keep us posted !

Thank you so much for the links! Im gonna go try them out right now and i am gonna let you know if i managed to fix the problem! qtwebkit4.dll missing? 1497021407

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 20:57

ZunyLC wrote:
Thank you so much for the links! Im gonna go try them out right now and i am gonna let you know if i managed to fix the problem! qtwebkit4.dll missing? 1497021407

Now that I come to think of it, you may also want to check out this thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t79-missing-dll-s-fix

The thread links to a site on which you can download .dll files, so you may want to look at the site if it has this .dll file, and then download it. About the location of where exactly to put the file...I'm unsure right now. Maybe I'll look it up though.

Again, as for the other stuff, take your time to read everything and feel free to post back if anything is still unclear to you. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 21:09

Carlos wrote:
Now that I come to think of it, you may also want to check out this thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t79-missing-dll-s-fix

The thread links to a site on which you can download .dll files, so you may want to look at the site if it has this .dll file, and then download it. About the location of where exactly to put the file...I'm unsure right now. Maybe I'll look it up though.

Again, as for the other stuff, take your time to read everything and feel free to post back if anything is still unclear to you. Good luck !

I have actually just followed the steps for the firewall approving the TS4 launcher and i have downloaded the crack but now its telling me the game data is missing. I have tried renaming the Electronic Arts file to Electronic Arts _Backup so it would create a new file but its still telling me the same thing. What should i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 21:32

ZunyLC wrote:
I have actually just followed the steps for the firewall approving the TS4 launcher and i have downloaded the crack but now its telling me the game data is missing. I have tried renaming the Electronic Arts file to Electronic Arts _Backup so it would create a new file but its still telling me the same thing. What should i do?

Did you rename the correct folder ? You should rename the folder "The Sims 4", which is located in C:\Users\(your username)\My Documents\Electronic Arts
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 22:22

Carlos wrote:Did you rename the correct folder ? You should rename the folder "The Sims 4", which is located in C:\Users\(your username)\My Documents\Electronic Arts
I did do that but it still wont work so im gonna re-download your sims 4 and i am gonna let you know if it works  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Apr 2015, 19:38

ZunyLC wrote:
Carlos wrote:Did you rename the correct folder ? You should rename the folder "The Sims 4", which is located in C:\Users\(your username)\My Documents\Electronic Arts
I did do that but it still wont work so im gonna re-download your sims 4 and i am gonna let you know if it works  Very Happy
Hi there,

Please do that and let us know the result!
Don't forget to restart your PC after uninstalling the game, and prior to reinstalling it.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top