Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED] Empty Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:31

did everything as specified.
copied all the files in the rar while antivirus is disabled( tried it even when firewall disabled),excluded those files locations in the antivirus.
when trying to start the game , it starts for few seconds and then I got a massage that windows found some problem in the game and it will stop it.
tried to open the game even while antivirus and firewall disabled. got the same massage.

the massage I get is:
the sims 4has stopped working.
a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
windows will close.......

tried again by doing a clean process of excluded files in antivirus, while it's turn off.
then copy again the folders from the rar.
getting the same error massage.

I downloaded the expansion using the torrent in your mail.

before that the game worked fine.

Back to top Go down

Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:04

try taking about your mod's folder and starting the game without them. i got that error when sims 4 updated. turned out come cc just doesn't work with the new update. if it works, then you need to go through the cc to figure out what's working and what's not working unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems withapplying the Get to Work expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:17

unfortunately you are right...
starting the game without the mods folders work fine.
my daughter stuffed there 748 modes...
now I believe it's going to be a sezific work to find which of the modes cause the problem.
i had kind of a same issue on the sims 3.
I wish that there will be no mods at all Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:19

I found out, at least for me, (as I merge my files) that one of the clothing packages was causing the problem, so perhaps that maybe it for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:30

we will try it when my daughter will come to play.
 she is the one that playing , I'm only the handy man that install thungs...
but really thank you for the tip.
also she installed really recently several modes and we didn't try after that if the game works.
I see that those are kind of clothing mods, so i'l try first with them.
thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:11

rockin wrote:we will try it when my daughter will come to play.
 she is the one that playing , I'm only the handy man that install thungs...
but really thank you for the tip.
also she installed really recently several modes and we didn't try after that if the game works.
I see that those are kind of clothing mods, so i'l try first with them.
thanks again.

Hi there, @rockin! Smile

If it's any help, here is a compilation of Mods and CC that are broken for the latest patch:
http://modthesims.info/t/551495

Maybe you can look into it and see if there are any coincidences with the ones you have and the ones in the list. It may make that a bit easier. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:42

thank you.
i reduced it to 18 mods which one, or some of them, makes the problem.
i'll check later if I can find the specific one/s.

//EDIT

I succeeded to isolate the mod that made the problem.
fortunately it was only one mod.
it's called:
LLSIMS_collidelipPiersing_001.package

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 14:40

rockin wrote:thank you.
i reduced it to 18 mods which one, or some of them, makes the problem.
i'll check later if I can find the specific one/s.

//EDIT

I succeeded to isolate the mod that made the problem.
fortunately it was only one mod.
it's called:
LLSIMS_collidelipPiersing_001.package

Glad to hear that! And thanks for letting us know the Mod that caused problems. Very Happy

So, is your game working fine now? Or is there anything else we can help you with at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 16:44

right now I just checked if the game starts properly, and it does.
still didn't really play inside the game.
will do it in the next days.
so right now there is not any help I need.
so thank you.

Mod edit: feel free to open a new thread anytime. Have fun ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top