Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED] Empty Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:06

Hey everyone! I have a small problem with the Sims4 - Get to Work expansion. I just installed it today and the icon on the main screen that shows my packs only has the base game. Also, in CAS there is no new content so I'm thinking the game didn't really install properly.

Here's what I did (maybe it was wrong):

- Installed the Sims 4 base game;
- Applied the newest version of the Ultimate Fix (version 14_83_1010)
- Disabled Avast shields to protect the files
- Installed Get to Work

Thank you in advance! Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:09

Hi there, @TudorQueen! Smile

If you were able to access the 'Your Packs' button, then that means you are Online in the game. You need to close Origin completely before starting the game or all of the DLC will be removed. So, try closing it and start the game again. Get to Work should appear then.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get to Work not installed (?) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:55

I see Smile thank you, I'll try that. Just one thing... if I do that won't I be unable to access the gallery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:00

TudorQueen wrote:I see Smile thank you, I'll try that. Just one thing... if I do that won't I be unable to access the gallery?

Yes, if you close Origin then you won't be able to access the Gallery. But that is needed for the DLC in the game to appear. You can still access the Gallery, provided that you only do it from the Main Menu of the game. You can find more information regarding that here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Please, let us know if you think the problem is solved now. We'll close the topic then. Have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:07

Yes, it worked! Very Happy thank you so much! I'll visit the other topic again to see how the gallery works Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:39

TudorQueen wrote:Yes, it worked! Very Happy thank you so much! I'll visit the other topic again to see how the gallery works Smile

You're very welcome! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top