Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED] Empty I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2018, 23:26

Hi!

I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work so I decided to download this all in one package, which has the same problem.
The Sims 4 loading screen at the beginning of the startup wont go away and the game freezes. What do you think is the problem? 
After the manual version didn't work I uninstalled the whole game, every mod, etc., still the same thing is the problem with this one.. 
Thanks in advance, Kristóf!

Mod edit: message split and moved under TS4 Downloads Support.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2018, 10:26

acsiman01 wrote:Hi!

I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work so I decided to download this all in one package, which has the same problem.
The Sims 4 loading screen at the beginning of the startup wont go away and the game freezes. What do you think is the problem? 
After the manual version didn't work I uninstalled the whole game, every mod, etc., still the same thing is the problem with this one.. 
Thanks in advance, Kristóf!
Have you tried a fresh The Sims 4 folder ?
Go to the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and rename The Sims 4 to f.e. The Sims 4_old.
Now play the game again.
Problem solved ? - then it's caused by outdated mods

Back to top Go down

I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've had the Sims 4 manually installed, but after the Seasons expansion it wouldnt work. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2018, 12:50

Okay, I did reinstall everything manually and it is working now, thanks.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top