Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game Empty The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 09:09

I tried everything. I've go all expansions packs. I downloaded Ultimate fix. I tried with crack v8 but still it wants me to register The Sims 4 to Origin to enable packs. :DedicatedToLorilihim
Can someone share with me how to enable those packs without origin ? Very Happy
Sorry about bad English. The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game Empty Re: The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Jun 2015, 20:06

Tonka wrote:I tried everything. I've go all expansions packs. I downloaded Ultimate fix. I tried with crack v8 but still it wants me to register The Sims 4 to Origin to enable packs. :DedicatedToLorilihim
Can someone share with me how to enable those packs without origin ? Very Happy
Sorry about bad English. The Sims Plumbob 1

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum,

Please download the games from Games4theworld instead. You cna get the base game of Sims 4 and "Get to Work" from this page here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Install the files according to the included instructions, for now, and see if you can get it working that way. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game Empty Re: The Sims 4 Expansion packs don't show up in the game

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 20:35

Thanks for reply
I done everything what you said
1. I download The Sims 4 and Get to work from the link you gave me
2.I install The Sims 4,Switch off my antivirus program (Avast),install both of vcredists
3. I copied files of Get to work to The Sims 4 map
4.I logged in to Origin (because it asked me to log in Origin)
And then again the same it's showing that I have packs but I have to connect The Sims 4 to origin to enable them (register The Sims 4 to Origin) Help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Jun 2015, 20:43

Tonka wrote:Thanks for reply
I done everything what you said
1. I download The Sims 4 and Get to work from the link you gave me
2.I install The Sims 4,Switch off my antivirus program (Avast),install both of vcredists
3. I copied files of Get to work to The Sims 4 map
4.I logged in to Origin (because it asked me to log in Origin)
And then again the same it's showing that I have packs but I have to connect The Sims 4 to origin to enable them (register The Sims 4 to Origin) Help

You see..."switching off" antivirus programs doesn't always work. Instead, you should actually make sure to configure all exclusions properly. See this guide for an introduction:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

You really need to make sure to actually do these things properly. Otherwise it won't work and you're just wasting your time and get frustrated only...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 21:52

I now add TS4.exe to exceptions list in my antivirus but it's still the same.
I did everything what they said but I don't have error at start up I switch off Windows Defender I add TS4.exe to Firewall.
I tried again and the same it's still showing this picture like celebrating 15 years of The Sims 4 and it is showing that I have packs but I need to connect The Sims 4 to Origin ( register) Shocked Why God. Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top